Stebel Nautilus Compact Air Horn

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m-cman

Alien Abductee
Reaction score
Has anyone any experience with this horn? Seems to be a good option for the Max. :ummm:

Has anyone any experience with this horn? Seems to be a good option for the Max. :ummm:
Damn! I knew I forgot a mod I wanted to do! Will have to wait until I have my engine out next year and can easily access the coil vacated area.
It can be mounted with the air compressor seperated from the horn part and just need a length of tubing to reconnect the two parts. Probably want to use a fused relay and use the original horn wiring as your switched source.

I agree wit Redbone. I want to get one of these and seperate the compressor from the horn and mount the compressor where the front coils use to be.
This should give the horn mounting a clean look in the stock horn location in between the front header pipes.

for the people that have these horns and dont seperate the compressor, where is everyone else mounting these horns? i installed one this past weekend but couldnt find many options that are hidden. any pics? also i didnt add the tubing they recommend and it works fine, do i really need to add it?

I have had two of these. one mounted with a modified bracket between my front header pipes, the other is just mounted with a custom L bracket on the right lower front frame crossover area so its visible for now. Not sure where else to put it being im mostly stock. Love the blast it gives at 139db's. Guaranteed to run any car off the road!!!

A relay is a must for this horn since its so demanding of power!

I have one hidden under the fairing of my SV and LOVE it.

I uses a relay as well.

Chris

I mounted one last year with the included relay. Put the horn strapped to my upper left fork leg and hides behind my fairing. Put the relay behind left scoop. It cranks!! I love it. Thinking about a second one for opposite fork leg............

Latest posts

Back