stock exhaust install

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHMax

Reaction score
Well spent a beautiful saturday afternoon working on the max
I finally got the rear exhaust joints

well it took me 7 hours to put the stock exhaust back on

in my defence, I never took the stock system off, so I had no idea how it went back together

now it is stock other then the 17 inch dymag in back

Everything I do on my Max goes like that..:bang head:

But, it's worth the effort

I feel your pain here.When I got my Max I was going over it and had an exhaust leak so I pulled the exhaust. I found out that I will not pull the exhaust again until I'm putting on a new one.
Later
Duke

I haven't done it so now you all have me a little concerned. I hope it's one of those things that comes off easy but goes back on hard. I am going to do exhaust soon, I hope, stock pipes won't be going back on.:ummm:

I haven't done it so now you all have me a little concerned. I hope it's one of those things that comes off easy but goes back on hard. I am going to do exhaust soon, I hope, stock pipes won't be going back on.:ummm:
Just let me know when you get ready to do the pipes we can do it on my lift & it will be much easier.

Originally Posted by: CaptainKyle
Just let me know when you get ready to do the pipes we can do it on my lift & it will be much easier.
Thanx for the offer.

Hope you got to ride before the rain today..

Back