Stock Rims Pricing?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosty72

Reaction score
What price should I put on a set of rims from a 2004 with 20K miles.

Attachments

• Wheels1.jpg
    Wheels1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 36
I usually do a 'completed listings only' search on ebay....that will give you info on ebay listings for that irem....what ones sold and what ones didn't.

Dont Know what yours are worth :confused2:, but I have four just like'm for $125 each:biglaugh:,maybe less if you dont insult me:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Thanks guys, I was thinking $200 for the pair, just didn't want to sell myself way short!

I'll put them up on the buy and sell.

I think about a hundred each is about right. Shouldn't have much problem selling them as long as the shipping's not outrageous!

I think about a hundred each is about right. Shouldn't have much problem selling them as long as the shipping's not outrageous!

Shipping is what kills wheel deals....I have a pair of xj wheels, nice shape, that I tried to give away, just pay shipping, and no-one wanted them.

Maybe, like my ol' man told me once....'if you can't give it away Danny, put a price tag on it'! :biglaugh:

Back