Surgery

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm going under the knife in the morning. Wish me luck. I hope to regain a standard way of life. We'll see.

I go in at 6:30 in the morning and go under at 7:30.

For you that don't know I have a herniated disk so he's going in and removing the piece and cleaning up the area. To do so he has to cut away some bone and what not to get in there. I'm a bit apprehensive but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Cheers all!

Chris

Good Luck Chris, I hope all goes well and you have a speedy Recovery. Thank god I have a decent Back. I could not imagine the pain your dealing with.

Soon you will be back on the Mighty Max.

Chris

Good luck and best wishes Chris. I'm sure it'll go great, and you'll be back on the bikes in no time! I'll drink a beer for ya and can't wait to hear from you afterwards!

Chris,
Best of luck today, just over 6 hours and you will be under the knife. I'll keep you in my thoughts but nothing to worry about. Those Docs will get you back to new in no time! I did make it out to Conesville and we marked off our camping spot..... I don't know if you will be able to make it or not (I know you won't be spending the night). I've had 4 surgeries where I've had to be under and all have gone without a hitch, so I'm sure you will be fine. If you want, I can take your bikes out for a little "breather" tomorrow..... just to make sure they are "o.k." if you know what I mean.
Good luck and I hope you get back to normal!

I'll be the first to try and have a beer with you when you are up and able!

Jeff

Good luck Chris and I hope this surgery will end your pain and suffering!

Speeding recovery and looking forward to hearing how you made out.

Mike

Chris, I'm hoping for a fast recovery. I know things will go well in the O.R. for you. This will hopefully clear up your back problems and we'll see you back out and riding! :thumbs up::cheers:

I've been debating surgery for years... Hope it helps get some quality of life back for you.

Quick Recovery!

Frank

Good Luck Chris
I know you will be fine, everything will work out. I look forward to meeting you for the dyno days in Topeka. Get well and get some well deserved rest.
Cheers

Be well and I will keep you in my thoughts today Chris! I'm sure everything will be fine and after a little rehab you'll be back to as normal as you can be. :eek:h yeah:
I will ask the my tribe's medicine man to send a healing vision your way. The mind has a powerful influence in healing so keep it positive and have your own vision of health! :banana:

Back