Taptalk

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biker Dash

Reaction score
I finally bookmarked this forum on my phone, and I got messages stating something about Taptalk. I have seen numerous members making posts through Taptalk, and I was wondering if it was worth installing that app?

I can do forums just fine normally with the normal phone browser, and I have so many apps on my phone as it is, it is beginning to reach a point where it will do everything but make phone calls lol.

What does it do exactly, and does it really make it any easier for me? I use a slider phone with a full keyboard, if that makes any difference.

Read more about Tapatalk here. https://tapatalk.com/ I don't use it and can navigate forums easily with the Samsung tablet I use at home. (no cell phones for me)

I like Tapatalk. I've used it for years. It actually aggravates me when I join a forum that doesn't have tapatalk.

Taptalk is the #1 application for mobile forum browsing. I have been using it since its inception and always recommend it to everyone.

Wow you guys are on more than one forum, shit I barely have time just for this one

I'm on almost a dozen forums... This one, one for the 750ACE, a big, general motorcycle forum, a forum for Dodge Ram trucks, a few brony forums, and a few game related forums.

Considering how many recommend it, I am thinking I should check it out. If I don't like it, I can always remove the app.

Get it, so easy to use...
Upload pics with ease
View picture with ease
Post with ease
Everything with ease mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back