temp gauge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadb1

Reaction score
The temp gauge on my bike doesnt work.I have changed the sending unit with a known good one and have also changed the gauge itself and I also made sure it had a good ground.What else could there be?Thanks
________
BMW R1150RT

Last edited:
I'm looking at my wiring diagram right now , it gets power through the same fuse as the turn signals , so do they work ? .. It is a 3 wire gauge , it needs power , on / off with the key at the tan wire , needs ground at the black wire , and the green wire with red dots is the signal wire so thats going to vary , but it works off of ground signal , so if you ground that wire , your gauge should go all the way to hot !

It was missing the 12 volts.The fuse on that circiut was good so I jumpered 12 volts from another wire in the gauge cluster instead of finding where I was losing it.I will save that for this winter.Thanks for the help/.Chad
________
iolite portable vaporizer

Last edited:
It was missing the 12 volts.The fuse on that circuit was good so I jumper-ed 12 volts from another wire in the gauge cluster instead of finding where I was losing it.I will save that for this winter.Thanks for the help/.Chad
ANYTIME , JUST GLAD TO BE A HELP ! ... AND THATS WHAT THIS FORUM IS ABOUT ! ... :punk:

Back