Test test test test test

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody

Reaction score
FOR SOME REASON MY POST KEEP GETTING DELETED :ummm::confused2:

I have not seen NOR deleted any of your posts... We don't delete them unless they are inappropriate or derogatory towards other members. I have not seen anything like that and if others had they post it up so we all know.

Chris

I have not seen NOR deleted any of your posts... We don't delete them unless they are inappropriate or derogatory towards other members. I have not seen anything like that and if others had they post it up so we all know.

Chris

Well....if you say so.:confused2:

But...:ummm:

:hmmm: I just don't know.

My threads were getting deleted over at AR15.COM. Eventually they told me it was because I was advertising????

The real reason was that the company I was testing weapons for wasn't an Industry Partner. They hadn't paid
$5,000.00 and up so I could say anything about their product. Once they did, I never had another thread pulled.

But that's there....:bang head:

Nobody: If you do a search on the posts or threads you've started nothing comes up for the ones you've done. Weird....

Maybe it was the holier than thou attitude about the Gen II.
When you come here, try to be productive and answer questions to the best of your ability. If we can't solve the problem or answer questions on this board it's fine to redirect those issues to starmax.
We have been very open to the Vmax 2.0 and want to know all about the beast, but your last post that got deleted was condescending to this board and the people that are vmax loyalists would not have appreciated it.
We're both the same brother. We're a very select group of loyalists and there is no border between the 1 and 2.
"this is not the place to be for the GenII" doesn't really cut it around here.

I'm glad I wasn't a mod last night or I'd boot your ass for six weeks. With that said, try to be helpful. We want to know all we can about the new kid in town.

Maybe it was the holier than thou attitude about the Gen II.
When you come here, try to be productive and answer questions to the best of your ability. If we can't solve the problem or answer questions on this board it's fine to redirect those issues to starmax.
We have been very open to the Vmax 2.0 and want to know all about the beast, but your last post that got deleted was condescending to this board and the people that are vmax loyalists would not have appreciated it.
We're both the same brother. We're a very select group of loyalists and there is no border between the 1 and 2.
"this is not the place to be for the GenII" doesn't really cut it around here.

I'm glad I wasn't a mod last night or I'd boot your ass for six weeks. With that said, try to be helpful. We want to know all we can about the new kid in town.

OK Mom,

So first according to Buster: "They are probably getting moved to the proper forum location".

Then according to Chris: "I have not seen NOR deleted any of your posts... We don't delete them unless they are inappropriate or derogatory toward other members. I have not seen anything like that and if others had they post it up so we all know".

Now you tell me YOU deleted my post? I didn't say anything "inappropriate or derogatory toward other members".

Does the right hand know what the left hand is doing? Seems not.

It seems you are a little over sensitive regarding the Gen 11 bike? Or you have a personal issue with me directly?

This quote: "I'm glad I wasn't a mod last night or I'd boot your ass for six weeks" "O" no not that. Another key board tuff guy, Whats the matter did they steal your lunch money when you were a kid?

Dude you really need to light up, you are taking yourself way to seriously, get a life beyond this forum.

dude noone has a problem with you he pretty much explains what you did wrong, its just your attitude...

OK Mom,

So first according to Buster: "They are probably getting moved to the proper forum location".

Then according to Chris: "I have not seen NOR deleted any of your posts... We don't delete them unless they are inappropriate or derogatory toward other members. I have not seen anything like that and if others had they post it up so we all know".

Now you tell me YOU deleted my post? I didn't say anything "inappropriate or derogatory toward other members".

Does the right hand know what the left hand is doing? Seems not.

It seems you are a little over sensitive regarding the Gen 11 bike? Or you have a personal issue with me directly?

This quote: "I'm glad I wasn't a mod last night or I'd boot your ass for six weeks" "O" no not that. Another key board tuff guy, Whats the matter did they steal your lunch money when you were a kid?

Dude you really need to light up, you are taking yourself way to seriously, get a life beyond this forum.

I think that you telling me to lighten up is the wrong way to go.
If you have information for the GenII and can be helpful, we'd love to have you here to help in the future. This is a Vmax forum, and as such we love all things VMX.
No. I didn't delete your post. I'm just a surf.
Your post the other day was a little abrasive, and I tried to reply at the time, but it was gone before I could hit "submit reply"

Read my post again. I think you have taken it wrong. Hang around. You're welcome here. I don't like to see anyone in the community go "firefly".

And no one took my lunch money, I spent it on hookers :biglaugh:

dude noone has a problem with you he pretty much explains what you did wrong, its just your attitude...

I wish I now what your were talking about ...:ummm: but your statement is not making much senses.:confused2: Have you been drinking lately:hmmm:

Most people that ride MC's have some attitude, even U.

I think that you telling me to lighten up is the wrong way to go.
If you have information for the GenII and can be helpful, we'd love to have you here to help in the future. This is a Vmax forum, and as such we love all things VMX.
No. I didn't delete your post. I'm just a surf.
Your post the other day was a little abrasive, and I tried to reply at the time, but it was gone before I could hit "submit reply"

Read my post again. I think you have taken it wrong. Hang around. You're welcome here. I don't like to see anyone in the community go "firefly".

And no one took my lunch money, I spent it on hookers :biglaugh:

WHATEVER:bang head: :shot:

I wish I now what your were talking about ...:ummm: but your statement is not making much senses.:confused2: Have you been drinking lately:hmmm:

Most people that ride MC's have some attitude, even U.

dude, listen

youre wearing out your welcome bad, you bash the bikes and then you bash the members, if youre so miserable here then just go. noone is making you visit this forum. i dont have a problem with you hell i dont think anyone does, im pretty sure anyone with a max is more than welcome here. but dude you just get on here to bash and flame. youre so close to being banned its ridiculous

dude, listen

youre wearing out your welcome bad, you bash the bikes and then you bash the members, if youre so miserable here then just go. noone is making you visit this forum. i dont have a problem with you hell i dont think anyone does, im pretty sure anyone with a max is more than welcome here. but dude you just get on here to bash and flame. youre so close to being banned its ridiculous

WAAAA
WAAAA
WAAA
WAAAA

:rofl_200:

This thread has been particularly delightful and inspiring to read! Group hug???

It sure gets tiresome to have everybody on this forum so happy and friendly all the time and this was a nice change of pace. Bravo!!

I feel like I got alot out of this and I also feel much closer to everyone, thanks guys you Rock!!!!!

Well Mattness, I wouldn't go that far. I have a problem with just about everyone. Particularly Rockatansky, what with his pineal gland hanging way out, and just dangling.
The last time he was involved in a group hug half the foks involved were missing their wallets afterwards. He does build a hell of a ramp though.

Wife left you?

No not mine, she doesn't care how many bikes I buy as long as I am a good father, husband and support our house hold.

Now, there are some other individuals on here, that have lost the wife, kids, house & job. 1) because they spend all there time on this forum. 2) Because they spend all there money on there V-Max 3) Because they go into dept modifying there V-Max.

All you have to do is a search and you will find all the sad stores

Its just a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back