Test test test test test

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1)house hold = household
2)there = their (4x)
3)dept = debt
4)stores = stories

Now, IMO, seven misspellings in a single post is a shame, but to each, his own.

Since a group hug seems to be out of the question, perhaps it's time to move on - without burning any bridges?

Never felt the need to blow up a silo Dan-o.

We did a pretty cool job last year where we installed some cell phone antennas and equipment inside a silo. Built a big steel platform inside it about 50' off the ground and put a new fiberglass dome on it.

Attachments

• DSC04871.JPG
    DSC04871.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC04877.JPG
    DSC04877.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC04899.JPG
    DSC04899.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC04900.JPG
    DSC04900.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 5
Never felt the need to blow up a silo Dan-o.

We did a pretty cool job last year where we installed some cell phone antennas and equipment inside a silo. Built a big steel platform inside it about 50' off the ground and put a new fiberglass dome on it.

That is a really cool project Mike!! Would the antennas work inside a silo? Thought that was 'line of site' stuff? :ummm:

Dan-o, I tried to blow up a silo once....... or was it I blew something up with something that came out of a silo:confused2: I get a bit confused as the details are hazy!!:ummm:

Attachments

• atomic-explosion.jpg
    atomic-explosion.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 3
1)house hold = household
2)there = their (4x)
3)dept = debt
4)stores = stories

Now, IMO, seven misspellings in a single post is a shame, but to each, his own.

Since a group hug seems to be out of the question, perhaps it's time to move on - without burning any bridges?

You know whats great about America? You don't have to know how to spell to make a 6 figure income. :rofl_200:

Your probably a teach who's class I slept thru.

I'm not a fan of burning bridges, it's just a bad policy!! But I've always wanted to blow up a big fuckin' silo.....anybody else feel that way?? :confused2:

Now thats what I call "sharing" Danny! FANTASTIC!!! Is this on the adjenda for the next Brownie Run? If so count me in!:eusa_dance:

I almost blew up a silo once. I was cutting a set of door jambs with an acetylene torch. Some genius decided to dump rice hulls without warning...
Floating rice hulls, flour, just about any grain + fire is not good.

That said, I figured that a silo would form a sort of Faraday cage and disrupt electrical signals?

No not mine, she doesn't care how many bikes I buy as long as I am a good father, husband and support our house hold.

Now, there are some other individuals on here, that have lost the wife, kids, house & job. 1) because they spend all there time on this forum. 2) Because they spend all there money on there V-Max 3) Because they go into dept modifying there V-Max.

All you have to do is a search and you will find all the sad stores

Its just a shame.

So, You are jelous?

We had to purchase a "special RF friendly" dome. It was basically just some fiberglass and it was bolted together with nylon bolts so the RF can see thru it so to speak. The antennas were above the concrete wall shooting straight out the face of the dome. It was an interesting job to build.

Haven't seen Clintard in a while either. (but he's just an asshole and only shows up when he wants ;) )

TEST: n.
  • A procedure for critical evaluation; a means of determining the presence, quality, or truth of something; a trial: a test of one's eyesight; subjecting a hypothesis to a test; a test of an athlete's endurance.
  • A series of questions, problems, or physical responses designed to determine knowledge, intelligence, or ability.
  • A basis for evaluation or judgment: "A test to follow reactions and make determinations of subject in extenuating circumstances. (SEE: Absolutely Erratic Thoughts).
  • Chemistry.
    1. A physical or chemical change by which a substance may be detected or its properties ascertained.
    2. A reagent used to cause or promote such a change.
    3. A positive result obtained.
  • A cupel. Being a porus pot that cannot hold water.
v., test?ed, test?ing, tests.

v.tr.
  • To subject to a test; try: tested the pen by scribbling on scrap paper; testing job applicants.
    1. To determine the presence or properties of (a substance).
    2. To assay (metal) in a cupel.
v.intr.
  • To undergo a test.
  • To administer a test: test for acid content; test for the presence of an antibody.
  • To achieve a score or rating on tests: tested high on the entrance exams.
  • To exhibit a given characteristic when subjected to a test: test positive for the tubercle bacillus.
Note: Testing in a haphazard manner leads to many different and inconculsive results. IE: It may be intersting but wholely inadvisable.

firefly:rip: , lanky yankee:rip: , vmax190:rip: , ?:rip: :biglaugh:

That's more than a mouthful, Different personalities.
Your a biker, suppose to have a certain level of an attitude, shit man..Its a Vmax...It's all about attitude.
I'm an asshole, well that's what my employee's call me:biglaugh:

Your a biker, suppose to have a certain level of an attitude, shit man..Its a Vmax...It's all about attitude.
I'm an asshole, well that's what my employee's call me:biglaugh:
True that. One just has to know how much attitude to display on Busters forum:biglaugh:

TEST: n.
  • A procedure for critical evaluation; a means of determining the presence, quality, or truth of something; a trial: a test of one's eyesight; subjecting a hypothesis to a test; a test of an athlete's endurance.
  • A series of questions, problems, or physical responses designed to determine knowledge, intelligence, or ability.
  • A basis for evaluation or judgment: "A test to follow reactions and make determinations of subject in extenuating circumstances. (SEE: Absolutely Erratic Thoughts).
  • Chemistry.
    1. A physical or chemical change by which a substance may be detected or its properties ascertained.
    2. A reagent used to cause or promote such a change.
    3. A positive result obtained.
  • A cupel. Being a porus pot that cannot hold water.
v., test?ed, test?ing, tests.

v.tr.
  • To subject to a test; try: tested the pen by scribbling on scrap paper; testing job applicants.
    1. To determine the presence or properties of (a substance).
    2. To assay (metal) in a cupel.
v.intr.
  • To undergo a test.
  • To administer a test: test for acid content; test for the presence of an antibody.
  • To achieve a score or rating on tests: tested high on the entrance exams.
  • To exhibit a given characteristic when subjected to a test: test positive for the tubercle bacillus.
Note: Testing in a haphazard manner leads to many different and inconculsive results. IE: It may be intersting but wholely inadvisable.

REDBONE ,that post is greater then the sum of its parts ,and should be entittled to some kind of award.:eclipsee_gold_cup:

CHRIS, employees? is that your shop ,the one you spoke of at the Brownie run? interesting:hmmm:

REDBONE ,that post is greater then the sum of its parts ,and should be entittled to some kind of award.:eclipsee_gold_cup:

CHRIS, employees? is that your shop ,the one you spoke of at the Brownie run? interesting:hmmm:

Not the owner, that would be the shareholders, I just manage the Operations..

Ya, man, it's all about attitude, but I doubt if any of you jokers got game.
I'm big, tough as nails, ride a Max, and.....................
I once returned a library book over a week late.
Now THAT'S attitude. Bad-ass attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back