Thank you Sean Morley!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuarterHorse

Reaction score
I just got back from a short motorcycle ride and have so many thoughts about the latest mod. Well I wouldn't have believed you if you'd have told me a seat could make such a difference on a motorcycle. It's the BEST money I've spend on the bike so far, and per dollar has to be the best you COULD spend.

It's as if with the Corbin I was sitting "on" the bike and with the Morley Muscle Seat I'm sitting "in" the bike, or I'm "part of" the bike. I feel more comfortable leaning it, it feels more nimble, just everything about the bike that was fun, is more fun. It slims the bike up, and doesn't make it look so "fat" per say. Most of all, I don't slide back onto the passenger seat with it when I twist the fun lever!!

Stand up guy, stand up product. The man took this seat off of his personal bike when I asked him if he could have one to me by Friday as I'm going to a bike rally out of town for the weekend. The guy gets two thumbs up all the way around the board. I can't thank him enough!

I can't say it enough, awesome product and best money spent yet, car, boat, or bike!

Forgive the nasty dirty bike, here are pics.

Corbin Horse Saddle pile-o-chit:
MuscleSeat002.jpg

MuscleSeat003.jpg

MuscleSeat004.jpg

Kick ASS Morley Muscle Seat:
MuscleSeat001.jpg

MuscleSeat005.jpg

MuscleSeat006.jpg

Now that's how a vendor is suppose to treat their customers! Not pay now and wait 3 months like too many other vmax vendors

Quarterhorse - sounds like your really starting to love riding the max again!

Sean, thanks for showing us how a true vendor is suppose to take care of business and the customer.

Mike

What a big difference after removing the living room recliner off. Looks like a VMAX now. Yupp best money can buy is to get a seat you sit in not on. That corbin does look like chit and ones I sat on felt like chit.
Looks good man:clapping:

Sean, is a friend to us all,he's not your ordinary vendor he goes above and beyond solving other peoples problems.

I know my bike would not be near completed without him!!!! He has given me countless hours of his time

Thanks Sean, for being a Super stand up guy!!!

Sean, win or lose,it doesn't matter Cornell, cant even stand in the same room.

Fellas, if you don't have his seat, you MUST get it. Night and day difference. I feel more comfortable drag racing this thing even WITH the forward controls on it. It's silly how much more comfortable I am when getting after it.

I'm polishing 'er up tomorrow, I have a local bike night tomorrow, one a short distance from home Friday, and Sat morning I'm riding 3 hours to another bike night that's a HUGE party and camping over night. Can't wait to give a long term report on it!

I'm tired of the Iron But ride, Do you think Sean sells the whole seat ready to go and I can keep my stock seat? Being summer and riding season and all. I want this SEAT

Its great to hear of such a good dealer and product. The seat looks great.. for us tall guys tho, a lowered seat makes everything more terrible,, lower ass equals more bend in the knees which equals more discomfort. Now if Sean made a seat that was taller rather than lower and had less of a step, so the whole seat was flatter, Id be very interested.

Its great to hear of such a good dealer and product. The seat looks great.. for us tall guys tho, a lowered seat makes everything more terrible,, lower ass equals more bend in the knees which equals more discomfort. Now if Sean made a seat that was taller rather than lower and had less of a step, so the whole seat was flatter, Id be very interested.

I think Sean makes a seat to any specs, the options are endless http://www.morleysmuscle.com/seat.html

I am 6'1",My max is low as shit and it is comfortable to me.

Thanks guys.

We've done seats for as tall as 6'6" so far and no complaints with the cut down. I've only had one real complaint that I couldn't solve over the years and I don't think anyone could fix a seat for that person.

The corbin can be narrowed up and look ten times better but you've got the cost of the seat plus the cost of the rework! Makes the seat really expensive. Plus I still can't get it quite as low as the stock so handing benefits aren't there.

I do have cores on hand so you don't need to send in your seat ahead of time. Just get the new one and send yours back. No downtime!

Sean Morley

I think Sean makes a seat to any specs, the options are endless http://www.morleysmuscle.com/seat.html
This is very true, I came up with a new design for a seat cover and Sean created a custom pattern for me. He made it just how I wanted the cover to look while still reshaping the seat to make it more comfortable.:worthy: I have sat on the seat and it is definatly a major improvement over the stock rail. :eusa_dance:
A long ride report or pictures will be forthcoming as I promised Sean.:punk:

With my forward controls the seat works perfect so far! No excess bend at the knees as my feet are in front of me!

Could not agree more regarding the seat and the service!

Best $$$ spent on the bike (post purchase) and by far the best vendor delt with to date!

I just got back from a short motorcycle ride and have so many thoughts about the latest mod. Well I wouldn't have believed you if you'd have told me a seat could make such a difference on a motorcycle. It's the BEST money I've spend on the bike so far, and per dollar has to be the best you COULD spend.

It's as if with the Corbin I was sitting "on" the bike and with the Morley Muscle Seat I'm sitting "in" the bike, or I'm "part of" the bike. I feel more comfortable leaning it, it feels more nimble, just everything about the bike that was fun, is more fun. It slims the bike up, and doesn't make it look so "fat" per say. Most of all, I don't slide back onto the passenger seat with it when I twist the fun lever!!

Stand up guy, stand up product. The man took this seat off of his personal bike when I asked him if he could have one to me by Friday as I'm going to a bike rally out of town for the weekend. The guy gets two thumbs up all the way around the board. I can't thank him enough!

I can't say it enough, awesome product and best money spent yet, car, boat, or bike!

Forgive the nasty dirty bike, here are pics.

Corbin Horse Saddle pile-o-chit:
MuscleSeat002.jpg

MuscleSeat003.jpg

MuscleSeat004.jpg

Kick ASS Morley Muscle Seat:
MuscleSeat001.jpg

MuscleSeat005.jpg

MuscleSeat006.jpg

Wow!! That does look good! Almost stealth!

Sean- I have a brand new Corbin seat in the box here that I have never put on for various reasons... Is there much you can with that thing? I actually wouldn't have gotten it myself, but my wife purchased it for me last Christmas, so I can't sell it and she keeps bugging me to put the dang thing on! Thx a bunch! :)

Hey BTW- those are pretty cool handle bars there! What are they and where did you get them?

john

I am having him do a Corbin for me right now. I can't wait to get it. Do a search on corbin seats and there are a few pics of them cut down, they look sharp. I was thinking about a redone stocker I just have never sat one one and didn't know if I would like being that low.

Backfire - The bars were from Python Motorsports, and they were less than $20.00 if I remember, or right around there.

2stangs - I still wasn't a fan of the cut down Corbin's, and wanted the lower seating position of a cut down stocker.

No disrespect meant about the seat, but I am 6'6" and I know where my ass and feet and knees are at all time. Its just simple anatomy..if I was a shorty at 6'1" Im sure a lowered seat would work great... so my search continues for the right seat. My its easy to get a $1000 wrapped up in seat experiemnts.. You ever buy a stock seat piece at a time? Unreal

we can def rework the corbins and there is a thread on here somewhere with some sample pics. I sent a corbin to one of the guys here and he didn't like it much. It didn't dawn on me when I did that it wasn't a fully trimmed down corbin since I had done it for a larger friend. I'd redo another one and send it for testing to anyone wanting to pay shipping.

Sean

I'm almost 6'3 and close to three bills suited up. I just had Sean do me a seat in a black and basket weave. It is as professional a sew job as one could ask for. Looks like a lot of staples are holding it on so I am expecting no sagging. I have yet to mount it and get pictures to Sean and the rest of you but I wanted to say to the tall guys, I currently run a lowered Starfighter seat from UFO. I run forward controls and four inch risers. I have all of the benefits of a bucketed or lowered set and no folded leg issues. Sean was accomodating and as professional to deal with as anyone I have ever dealt with. He had quick turn around time and is priced right. I can't for the life of me see anyone doing any better than him. I only wish I lived in Kansas so he could wrench on my Max and peak her out for me. Thanks Sean. Just another MORE THAN SATISFIED customer.
P.S. The check is in the mail.

Latest posts

Back