The second amendment to the constitution of the united states

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never heard of that but I have read how Germany started WW II. False flag op attacking their own outpost on the Polish border dreassed as Polish soldiers to blame the other guys. I have also read how our own military conceived Operation Northwoods. To kill U.S. citizens and blame Castro during the Kennedy Adminisrtation. I believe a lot goes on that the public doesn't know about. Early on in Obama's 1st term two people, a man and a woman, crashed a state dinner in the white House. It was all over the news. We were told somebody wasn't doing their job protecting the pres. I have absolutly no evidence about anything but I believe it was at that point the powers that control what happens in our country sent a warning to the Pres. that he could be had.
Dave

Plus we did have our own "fire ". 9-11

Rosarito Dave,

911 was not a false flag operation, we were just stupid and lazy and fat and sloppy, just as before Dec. 7th 1941. We should be ashamed at those major and outrageous FAILS.

I do however feel that there is one country that may very well have known in advance of the 911 attack that kept quiet as they saw a big positive in it for their own ends. With our open borders and unenforced immigration policy, an event like 911 is sure to happen again.

But 911 for sure gave our Fed's an excuse to run rampant on our rights and freedoms, and attack Iraq for no reason.:damn angry:

O

I hope he never has an attempt or successfull conclusion to his time on the earth. His death or even an attempt would further imbed him in the minds of the sheeple and cause such uproar of which there would be no end to. Better he be left to do what he's doing, screwwing himself into the gound so deep he and his political kind would be left powerless/ disgraced and legally punished to the extent of the law!
flagwaver.gif
This is not HIS country it is OUR country!
flagwaver.gif

Oh, and good on Rick Monday! I agree Danny, we need more of this! Unsolicited exuberant enthusiasim for OUR country, the GOOD 'ol US of A!

God, Guns and Guts have kept America Free for centuries. Allow the first 2 to be taken away and we will all be hard pressed to have any of the 3rd remaining.

Personally, I would rather die protecting those beliefs than live for a thousand years in the 4th Reich or a Communist State.

All of our rights as human beings are being threatened. Our own Government wants an open ticket to kill those of us who like freedom of any kind. And, Don't
think for a second that plans to do just that aren't "In The Works". They Are and have been for some time......

Wouldn't you say the first amendment allows people to woriship (or lack thereof) god? So I'd almost say the separation of church and state have kept America Free.

Just my $.02

Wouldn't you say the first amendment allows people to woriship (or lack thereof) god? So I'd almost say the separation of church and state have kept America Free.

Just my $.02

I'm under the overwhelming impression that all of our Constitutional Amendments are under attack. The constitution itself is being targeted for elimination by this administration... Do we the people actually have representation. I know of only a few in Congress who are Standing up for our rights. :confused2:

I'm under the overwhelming impression that all of our Constitutional Amendments are under attack. The constitution itself is being targeted for elimination by this administration... Do we the people actually have representation. I know of only a few in Congress who are Standing up for our rights. :confused2:
+1Hardly any,If it keeps going were screwed!

Just my $.02

I had this conversation with someone last night. Lawton Ok is the home to Ft Sill....and so you run into a lot of people from other countries. They are good, just, morally upright people...They just might not believe in the Christian God. Iran and Iraq DO NOT have seperation of church and state, and look at how they turned out...

My 2 cents as well...

So just to clarify Dave, are you implying that the attack on the World Trade center never happened, or that the US government was behind the murders of thousands of people, and not the Wahabist terror network???

Another question, do you also believe the Holocaust never happened??

Somewhere in this country right now,there is a committee deciding the fate of our freedom and the direction of our future in our best interests. however we were not invited....

Somewhere in this country right now,there is a committee deciding the fate of our freedom and the direction of our future in our best interests. however we were not invited....

Yep....its supposed to be a government OF the people, BY the people, and FOR the people.....

I can only hope it is a committee that was elected or worse it's being developed in the unround office with that big eared kid playing with his green plastic army men that represents us!:bang head:

I had this conversation with someone last night. Lawton Ok is the home to Ft Sill....and so you run into a lot of people from other countries. They are good, just, morally upright people...They just might not believe in the Christian God. Iran and Iraq DO NOT have seperation of church and state, and look at how they turned out...

My 2 cents as well...

We are on exactly the same page. I was just trying to say that the belief in god isn't necessarily what makes this country but rather the ability to worship (or not) however you see fit without fear of prosecution is what does it.

We are on exactly the same page. I was just trying to say that the belief in god isn't necessarily what makes this country but rather the ability to worship (or not) however you see fit without fear of prosecution is what does it.
In the current sense it seems to be the norm. For the greater portion of this countries exsistance belief in the european imported god is what ruled. The Native Americans were persecuted for their different beliefs almost to a point of cultural extinction. There are not many non christan Native Americans although there is a portion that try to live as traditional as possible. The traditional way has not been passed down as it had before the America's were "discovered". In the past the traditions would be past down orally, the storytelling has been replaced mostly by what is written in a book.
The Second Amendment is the most field leveling amendment of all the amendments, it provides security of the common man against disruption of all the other amendments. Free speech would not have a voice if were not for the "right to bear arms", it is the teeth behind the bark.
The belief in God has been the core definition of how and why the United States of America projects itself into other countries business; tempered by trying to help the fellow man. (I know there is a WHOLE other level of the reasons why some of our leaders have delved into another countries business. I am trying to lay out the intent of actions based on the Bill of Rights, not to open up that whole other level in this discussion.)

In the current sense it seems to be the norm. For the greater portion of this countries exsistance belief in the european imported god is what ruled. The Native Americans were persecuted for their different beliefs almost to a point of cultural extinction. There are not many non christan Native Americans although there is a portion that try to live as traditional as possible. The traditional way has not been passed down as it had before the America's were "discovered". In the past the traditions would be past down orally, the storytelling has been replaced mostly by what is written in a book.
The Second Amendment is the most field leveling amendment of all the amendments, it provides security of the common man against disruption of all the other amendments. Free speech would not have a voice if were not for the "right to bear arms", it is the teeth behind the bark.
The belief in God has been the core definition of how and why the United States of America projects itself into other countries business; tempered by trying to help the fellow man. (I know there is a WHOLE other level of the reasons why some of our leaders have delved into another countries business. I am trying to lay out the intent of actions based on the Bill of Rights, not to open up that whole other level in this discussion.)

yea the americas in general don't have a great reputation for being 'tolerant' of other religions. look at the spanish in central america in the 1400-1700s eh?

we as a people are still not tolerant either, but i think its better than it was. or atleast i'd like to hope so.

yea the americas in general don't have a great reputation for being 'tolerant' of other religions. look at the spanish in central america in the 1400-1700s eh?

we as a people are still not tolerant either, but i think its better than it was. or atleast i'd like to hope so.

Actually Garrett, nobody seems to be very tolerant of other religions....more wars are started over religion than anything else.

Same here, I hope it is not part of a general societal malaise.

Actually Garrett, nobody seems to be very tolerant of other religions....more wars are started over religion than anything else.

You know....I try to be..I really do. At the end....and I get judged, I hope that it will be a positive in my favour...

i hear ya. not sure i wanna say much more for risk of ye olde proverbial 'rat hole'

Same here, I hope it is not part of a general societal malaise.

in which regard? our feeling of it being better?

I really wish I could let most of you see into my mind for a brief visit. I've been exposed to more more information in my lifetime, good and bad than God or whoever you believe in should ever allow. At times, it totally overwhelms me. Some of the things I have in there would seriously enlighten some of you and be a horendously rude awakening for others. Everyone has to make their own decisions about issues, past present and future. That's a given right. The second amendment,,, as we find in this thread is only a small part of the whole "Big Picture" I know where I will be in all of this, do you.... And, will you be right or wrong in your choice?????? Will the world be a better place because of your choice or in spite of it?????

Dave

Latest posts

Back