The Supreme Court got it right this time

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a flaw in his logic. Those states are gonna fight tooth & nail to nail him to the wall if he uses that reasoning if he gets stopped and busted for illegal carry. It will be one long, drawn-out battle to fight this all the way to the SCOTUS, And the states in question WILL fight him every step of the way, as well as possibly the judges below SCOTUS level.

Still, it is a battle that WILL be fought, and if it is him that fights it, I pray that he emerges victorious.

Somebody somewhere will fight this fight....and it will be interesting to see how it turns out, and I do find it amusing how the logic that SCOTUS used can be applied to other things as well.

Somebody somewhere will fight this fight....and it will be interesting to see how it turns out, and I do find it amusing how the logic that SCOTUS used can be applied to other things as well.

The Constitution cannot be selectively applied to this and not that. It applies to EVERY state, EVERY person, and EVERY law in the United States.

The Constitution cannot be selectively applied to this and not that. It applies to EVERY state, EVERY person, and EVERY law in the United States.
Did you read the article I posted in its entirety?

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Tell that to BO . He has directed his former attorney general puppet NOT to enforce certain laws and break some along the way.

Tell that to BO . He has directed his former attorney general puppet NOT to enforce certain laws and break some along the way.

I am certain a million e-mails have been sent to him about that already, and I would be willing to place good money that everyone who sends such e-mails to him gets put on a watch list lol

Obama bin Laden has got to be one of the most blatant criminals to ever hold office in this nation!

Really... gotta resort to name calling now?.
No, the sentence you quoted was a question. "Name calling" would not be in question form, it would be a statement, like "Dave is a coolaid drinker!". Sentence structure and punctuation.

Learn it
Know it
Live it
Perhaps it was the impact of reading the horribly offensive words "coolaid drinker" that threw you for a loop. I am sure Dave would agree that this whole freedom of speech concept should be outlawed just as enthusiastically as he has supported assaulting police officers.

No, the sentence you quoted was a question. "Name calling" would not be in question form, it would be a statement, like "Dave is a coolaid drinker!". Sentence structure and punctuation.

Learn it
Know it
Live it
Perhaps it was the impact of reading the horribly offensive words "coolaid drinker" that threw you for a loop. I am sure Dave would agree that this whole freedom of speech concept should be outlawed just as enthusiastically as he has supported assaulting police officers.

Reading the post from earlier, just to confirm my thoughts, it feels more of an underhanded way of implying that he is a blind Jim Jones follower that happily plods along to his death at the hands of those he follows.

Direct name calling would not be in question form, but as a writer, I do happen to know how to recognize creative ways to say things to give an appearance of non-aggression.

I am sure Dave would agree that this whole freedom of speech concept should be outlawed
And you would be the first one pissing and moaning when it is your words that get silenced, I imagine.

Lastly, if I wanted to see anything "offensive", I would go to a Madonna concert.

No need to get butthurt over it
rainbowwild.png

Latest posts

Back