theater shooting near tampa

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No me or I Dave. The rules in the theater are for all the people in the theater. The theater management has the shutting off the phone rule so there won't be "any thought about disrupting the enjoyment of ALL the other people at the movie". Sorry the guy in the theater distracted you at your movie. The "It's always about me and I"
Description fits perfectly on the texter.

No, it's on both of them. Plus you did read my post wrong. I never said I was distracted, I just paid no attention. big difference. but it isn't about me. It is about some guy making a issue out of someone having their phone on.
I guess I could walk up to some kid who is wearing his pants below his ass and order him 3 times to pull them up. If he makes a movement in my direction I could shoot him. Real good logic there.
David

No, it's on both of them. Plus you did read my post wrong. I never said I was distracted, I just paid no attention. big difference. but it isn't about me. It is about some guy making a issue out of someone having their phone on.
I guess I could walk up to some kid who is wearing his pants below his ass and order him 3 times to pull them up. If he makes a movement in my direction I could shoot him. Real good logic there.
David

Not against the rules to were your pants below your ass. If he makes a move toward you that makes you feel your life is in danger than you are allowed to defend yourself. I didn't read your post wrong. "you became aware" that means something "distracted" your attention from the movie. This is all so petty. Lets try this. I completely admit, and always believed, that there is absolutely no good reason that a person loses his life over such a minor issue, and it esculated way past the relivence of the issue., and you admit that if the texter just excercised basic common courtsey and followed the theater rules, he would be alive today.

David

Actually it is against the law in some cities to wear extremely baggy pants and show off your underwear.

David

Man, I use to want to do that to my youngest son when he was a teenager coming home from school like that. Glad I stayed calm, because he outgrew that phase.

:ummm: all this over a couple of dumb asses :ummm:

You guys can think what you want And you consider have a pissing match over it But I would rather get back to having fun With my fellow the mixers its okay to talk about a subject but going this far is not worth putting a point and it won't change what happened

Actually it is against the law in some cities to wear extremely baggy pants and show off your underwear.

I don't really know but I have read that style of guys wearing their pants below their asses originated in jail as a secret signal to tell other inmates that they were ready to have sex. I personally find it a lot more offensive than some person talking on their cell phone.
David

Last edited:
Back