There's 2 reasons why I like this picture

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi-

Reaction score
The image is sharp and has good details and ..umm.. can't really think of anything else ,

Attachments

• yamaha-vmax-girl-me-copy.jpg
    yamaha-vmax-girl-me-copy.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 146
I'm not really sure which is sexier the gen 2 or the chick. :p

Denise Milani

98158416.jpg

Ahhhhh......Miles likes. But methinks that top end is not entirely OEM........

I'm fairly sure those are real. They hang like real, and they lack that hard, inflated, unnaturally round look of a boob job. What's more remarkable to me than her 40" chest is that she also has a 20" waist.

The knee-jerk reaction nowadays to big knockers is that they must be fake, because they often are. I don't mind fake boobs at all if the work is top notch. However, my wife, who's 100% USDA natural, thinks it's cheating.

580472_443675285649875_235628467_n.jpg

I'm fairly sure those are real. They hang like real, and they lack that hard, inflated, unnaturally round look of a boob job. What's more remarkable to me than her 40" chest is that she also has a 20" waist.

The knee-jerk reaction nowadays to big knockers is that they must be fake, because they often are. I don't mind fake boobs at all if the work is top notch. However, my wife, who's 100% USDA natural, thinks it's cheating.

580472_443675285649875_235628467_n.jpg

If that is your wife, you are indeed a lucky man... :worthy:

And I agree with her. I personally do not like enhanced breasts. Don't care about size, just like a natural woman. :confused2:

Back