Thinking of adding to the family...a ZX-11

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds awesome FM, makes me think a little about the Max with the UFO dragstars...pretty close to straight pipes..minus the fumes.

I did get a set of FCRs off CL for the ZX but they have some cleaning/rebuilding (winter project), I hear they really bring the ZX to life, we will see next summer.

I have a VMax w/the UFO 4/1 Dragstar, a good way to permanently damage your hearing if you don't wear ear protection. One of the few non-Harley's I ever-saw Daytona Beach H-D bikers leave a bar to see what all the racket in the street was. :rofl_200: Marcus, who won the Daytona horsepower shootout on his 'Max, wouldn't ride to my right when we went to the Deland Airport for lunch, "too-loud next-to you!"

My friend's bike like yours was apparently tuned for high-end, not-sure if it had cams in it, it was peaky and when it hit the powerband, it lit-off w/a sensation akin to a built SB Chevy but much-faster. A big rush. I think you'll enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back