This bike...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a113ycat

Reaction score
http://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/3832120898.html

Note to MODS I am not trying to sell this bike. I want to maybe buy it

Does anyone here on the forum know this guy or anything about this bike before I start trying to work a deal with him? I have been wanting to get another '85 for a whiile and this looks to be a good start. Please let me know....

Thanks!
a113ycat

For $3000 (at least around here) you can pick up a newer then '93 bike. My '97 was only $3000 qne I got it for $2800. I'd go look at it, but IMHO he should chop about $600-$800 off the price.

Why would the MODS care if you post a craiglist ad for a bike for sale, even if it was your bike and you were the one selling it?

Just wondering.........

Why would the MODS care if you post a craiglist ad for a bike for sale, even if it was your bike and you were the one selling it?

Just wondering.........
Probably not as long as it's in the "For Sale" thread. Just saying.

Yeah, price is a little high....wouldn't pay more than $2500 for it and would be more comfortable around $2k. You can tell it's been tinkered around with, sure you can find issues to pick at to lever the price down.

Just wondering.........
Yup, like FI said, we try to keep "for sale" or "random listing found" items in their respective areas.

I have tried to email the guy no answer. I am thinking this is not a bike for me after all you guys have pointed out. I bought my last 85 for 2500 and it had quit a few mods done to it not molested or parts together. It also strikes me weird that the guy has it listed not only here in Texas buy also the other listing in Ohio for a thousand more. All in all this is one of those hmmm WTF kinda things. I think Ill pass and just keep looking.

Back