THUNDER 2016 - Roll Call!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know we have far more than whats accounted for going to this event. If you haven't put your name on the list, please do so we know who's going.

Each year we have anywhere between 50-100 vmax owners at this event. Its still the largest US gathering of VMAX owners each year.

Don't miss out, reserve your spot now...

Waiting to hear from friends about what they want Sean. What's the deadline? Seems giving them a deadline is the only way to get thier tails in gear.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I know we have far more than whats accounted for going to this event. If you haven't put your name on the list, please do so we know who's going.

Each year we have anywhere between 50-100 vmax owners at this event. Its still the largest US gathering of VMAX owners each year.

Don't miss out, reserve your spot now...

I hate to miss out two years in a row but Newfoundland is calling my name and I have a 3 week trip planned. Redbone is getting a touring setup finished up soon and I'll be taking some mini tours to sort everything out before I leave on July 16th on my journey.
I know you guys will be having a great time even if I'm not getting you lost in the dark hills of Pennsylvania and no gas stations in sight!:punk:

Glad you are coming Kyle. Brian, I hate that you aren't going to be there once again. Starting to feel like you just don't like us anymore. haha.

Glad you are coming Kyle. Brian, I hate that you aren't going to be there once again. Starting to feel like you just don't like us anymore. haha.

We'll have to blame Miles, him showing up with his Touring Vmax got me to think about the possibilities of touring type trip on a Vmax. It will be a good test as I'm going to be traveling with a sweet adventure tour bike, the Yamaha Super Tenere, more then likely my next bike.
Enough of this touring nonsense! You guys have a great time as I know you will, make sure that everybody know the Vmax's are in town!:punk:

We'll have to blame Miles, him showing up with his Touring Vmax got me to think about the possibilities of touring type trip on a Vmax. It will be a good test as I'm going to be traveling with a sweet adventure tour bike, the Yamaha Super Tenere, more then likely my next bike.
Enough of this touring nonsense! You guys have a great time as I know you will, make sure that everybody know the Vmax's are in town!:punk:

Looking forward to seeing you again, Red, as well as our mutual saxophone-playing friend.
I read your correspondence with Great White, and I'm tempted to put my bike in touring trim to join you for the Nova Scotia leg of your toot.
If you guys have the time, do the entire south shore coastal route from C.B. to Yarmouth - it's incredible! And with "The Cat" back in service - that will make the trip to Maine just so much sweeter.
If I'm able to make it to Thunder again, I'll probably incorporate the ferry to get down to U.S.#1, also a very scenic ride.
There. I mentioned Thunder. So technically, I didn't jack:biglaugh:
Cheers!

There is still time to make reservations since we have 20 days until THUNDER 2016. This truly is a vmax experience at its BEST!!! No other event compares since no other event gathers so many vmax's in one place.

Reservations:
Somerset Days Inn Somerset - Waterworks Drive
814-445-9200 (mention VMOA for discount)

:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk: :punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

Checking room rates. I guess it would be best to call them directly, huh?

There is the same 3 guys going out this year. Me, Glenn (Got himself a new Triumph Thunderbird), and Bill, on his Harley™. We got rooms for Friday and Saturday at the Coal Miner, but I'm seriously thinking of heading out alone on Thursday to spend a night in Somerset with the group, if I can still get a room, or if someone needs a room mate for a night to split expenses.

hypermax

Going to bring my gas powered blender this year.
Margarita's anyone?

Attachments

• blender.jpg
    blender.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 20
I know there's a lot more folks that I havent event accounted for. The canadian crew come down and others that areant even on here. I know we will have around 50 people again this year.

I look forward to meeting each and everyone year after year since this is such an awesome event.

If you have any suggestions, please dont hesitate to speak up since we are always trying to gear this towards the group.

Back