Time to put the liner in

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilD

Reaction score
Been riding to work pretty much everyday since beginning of July. Didn't ride today, but yesterday was 58 degrees when i left the house (and dark, 0600). Think it's time to put the liner in the jacket.

Funny. Here in Florida, I can't wait for the summer (rainy) season to end, so that the real riding season - November until June - finally starts! ;-)

it's not really all that hot here you know - I don't think we hardly ever see 100F.

Most of the tie it's 90-95F, that's about it.

Been in the low 40's upper 30's here in the AM. and mid to upper 60's in the afternoon. It was really nice out this morning, so I put on my new jacket (thanks dad :punk:) and went for a ride in the 42 deg temps. I'm loving that jacket, it was nice and toasty while riding. The leaves are starting to turn and everything is lookin', lookin' goooood :biglaugh:

:angry flame devil:Hey guys only 112 degrees here today in sunny Arizona. We don't ever have to put a liner in our jackets. My bike runs much better when the air temperature is 30 degrees compared to 110+. Have fun, Spur

It`s been nice and cool here for a couple weeks and then we woke up one morning and it was 85 degreesa at 8:00 am. almost thought that we weren`t gonna have a blazing summer, guess I thought wrong.:bang head::bang head:
and now it`s 106 and up in the day almost too hot to ride.:damn angry:
<<Dave>>:biglaugh:

Mid 40's am mid to upper 80's in the afternoon here.
SWEEEETTTT !!! :eusa_dance:

well it was 110 yesterday her in Southern California and I WOULD LOVE an occassion worth putting my liner back in for.Its hot,Im sweatin like a horse (leather jacket and gloves no matter the conditions)and my bike runs hot on days like this.BRING SOME CLOUD COVERAGE!

48 whne i left this morning, liner went it. I wear scrub pants at work and my body was warm, but my legs were pretty cold.

I haven't had the zip off vent covers that run down my inside arm and down the side for the last month. The liner probably will go in late September on my camping trip to Copper Harbor and Porcupine Mountains.
Hopefully, it'll be that long anyways!

Back