Tire pressure (radial)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diablotin

Reaction score
I'm runnig a set of Roadtec Z6 interact.
Metzeler advice 34(36)/36(38) for solo ride on the sport touring.

Guys, how much pressure do you put in ur radials ?

I'm running a set of Michelin Pilot Road 2's

Front: 110/80/18, 38psi
Rear: 170/60/17, 40psi

I run 40/40

I'm just about to buy a new set before my road trip to NH. Going to try the Michelin Pilot Road 3's

I run 40/40

I'm just about to buy a new set before my road trip to NH. Going to try the Michelin Pilot Road 3's

The previous version was already a hit, but the new one is even more promising.
I wish I could find those tires here, for now the roadtec were easier to get quickly :p

The previous version was already a hit, but the new one is even more promising.
I wish I could find those tires here, for now the roadtec were easier to get quickly :p

I've never had a bad Michelin , car or bike tire . Had a Shinko and a Avon that I can't say the same for . Shinko was inconsistent on the twisties and the Avon liked to skid on quick braking . Keep an eye out for closeouts & specials on e-bay and you can get a pretty good deal . I bought the 17s , MPP 2 CT s for $ 250.00 delivered .

38/40 for me to for front/back. I'm running Shinko's.

u run 17's tho front and back yea? i really like the verge 011s. i believe kratz is running them too (at least rear)

Yeah, 17's for both. Only thing I don't like is the speedo is more inaccurate now.

mark have u tried the thundercat speedo u were talking about? i think dano had good luck with it

mark have u tried the thundercat speedo u were talking about? i think dano had good luck with it

Not yet, I need to look on Ebay again. I ordered a FZR600 drive but axle hole was too small.

Yeah, 17's for both. Only thing I don't like is the speedo is more inaccurate now.

Planning to put a 17" on front but in the same time than updating for a digital speedo. I'm tired to have to look down to see the tacho, it's giving me stiff neck :rofl_200:

Planning to put a 17" on front but in the same time than updating for a digital speedo. I'm tired to have to look down to see the tacho, it's giving me stiff neck :rofl_200:

I rarely look at the tach. I have a shift light!

Not yet, I need to look on Ebay again. I ordered a FZR600 drive but axle hole was too small.

I did the same thing, had a machinist make the hole bigger, he fucked it up and got it off center ruining the housing.

I'm sure you noticed that the roll pin holding the gears in the housing is "blind" in that it only has ONE hole to push it in with no way to push it back out from the other side.

Since I had nothing to lose with the ruined housing I ended up drilling a tiny hole opposite of the "blind" roll pin on and removed the roll pin and gears and installed the new gears in my old housing...After figuring out where and how deep to drill the new hole on the old housing I had a "method" to use to remove the roll pin on my good housing to allow removal of the old gears.........Works perfectly now......With a 120/70-18 it's about 1.5% off....

Boxxenstopp shows/showed a correct one on thier website for about $50, I was trying to outsmart myself and orderded what I thought was the correct one from the dealer for about the same price....I was wrong...

Back