Tokico seal kits

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maleko89

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to order seal kits for my Tokico's that have been in my garage for two years. Parts fiche says 2 kits are required. Is that 2 kits per caliper or for both?

Neil, 4 pots.

Attachments

• 01 GSXR600 Front left caliper - tokico.jpg
    01 GSXR600 Front left caliper - tokico.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 01 GSXR600 Front right caliper - tokico.jpg
    01 GSXR600 Front right caliper - tokico.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 10
I have a set of these that are ready to go.I am thinking about putting them on the rear of my max and fazer.They both already have been converted to 4 pot fronts.

I have a set of those in my basement that I took off me SV... Not sure if they are the same bolt pattern but they look the same. I would guess one set per side. I'd call Ron Ayers or whoever you're buying them from.

Chris those are the same calipers.I have a list of all the bikes that these calipers came on.

These are the ones on the front of my max.They work well with the adaptors on the old smaller forks.Sean sells the adaptors now.

I'm trying to get the pistons out using compressed air. One side comes right out but the other side is being stubborn. Any tips?

Yeah, leaning towards that. I'm waiting for my new red SS lines. Once they're in, I'll just do it all at the same time. I was hoping to have the calipers rebuilt before my lines came.

Latest posts

Back