V-Gas stacks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi-

Reaction score
Have been messing with this for waaaay too long but finally got onto it.

Attachments

• IMG_4120 (Large).jpg
    IMG_4120 (Large).jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 118
Steve, I like those a lot and I'll be in the market for new stacks once I dig my way outta the issue you just resolved. 1. Do i go thru Sean? 2.Are these aluminum that can be highly polished 3. How long are they ( they look a lot like the ones Sean had on the Reaper bike) and how much are they? Let me know, Thanks, Ed

These are duplicates to the Reaper bike (and he has one of the original stacks). We wanted something more reliably held on since I don't like Jon's method of press fit and glue. These will eventually come through me and I hadn't even thought about others wanting the same thing. They are long and you can look over the reaper pics and album on facebook for how that last setup looked.

I made the following for my VGAS as we get a lot of rain over here in england.. too much for the open stacks!

_DSC8748.jpg

_DSC8751.jpg

Hey Steve

What about the intake manifolds? Do you have some made? I've been fiddling with those and have some stuff you may want to take a look at. LMK

A lot of time and patience to get them where I wanted them... had to make something for the rubbish weather we have and also to help my seating/riding position as the velocity stacks (and some K&N's I have tried and fitted) made the bike too wide for my forward controls - pained my old knees too!!
I can live with this setup.

Back