Video of a Michigan Sunday ride.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
This is a vid I shot last Sunday of a scenic ride on the shoreline of lake Michigan. This is on of my favorite rides in my area, a few of you rode this stretch with me this summer and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do. In this short ride you get to see 3 lakes, the first one is lake MI, the second is Duck lake, and I end the vid at White lake. fresh asphalt, nice colors, a few triple digits and sharp curves make this a great ride.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nogPNsU7nfk

Great video Chuck. I was one of the lucky one to ride with you on this scenic shoreline ride in July. We hit some triple digits too if I recall :eusa_dance:
A great ride; one of my favorites too ! Your vid captures the great tree colors we had here in Michigan this fall too. We've got to do this ride again in 2011, only with more riders so this can become a favorite for them too !!

MAN THATS COOL AS HELL ! .. :punk: .. AT 11 MINUTES & 20 SECONDS , I THOUGHT THAT RED PICK-UP WAS GOING TO PULL OUT IN FRONT OF YOU ! ... I BET YOU DID TOO ! .. :rofl_200:

Back