Video of the "Cruise Missle" on the DYNO

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, I don't want to open another discussion, but what were your numbers.

this is an old post so I think its safe to change the subject now. Long story short it was kinda sad.
107 at the wheel and high 70's low 80's on torque.My V-Boost was overridden by the P.O. and it runs it too rich and cuts power but I think Ive got it set up a little better now.

Man Im glad to rid of THOSE PIPES! It sounds so much meaner now.Some dialing in and and new parts and Im eager to have her Dyno'd again.

-Had some 80's fiberglassed filled pipes. We speculate they were either Jardines or hole shots but either way this model was dicontinued in the late 80's. I had BIG tips on them to make them louder.

-I cut them off and used the collectors to make my new pipe set up so unfortunately I cant resell them.

-I put a set of Jardine RT-1's from an RC-51 on it. REALLY brought the look I wanted and the sound I needed. Heres some before and afters

Attachments

• IMGA0331.JPG
    IMGA0331.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMGA0389.JPG
    IMGA0389.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMGA0391.JPG
    IMGA0391.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 60
I have to admit I haven't seen one before. You've got some different taste's that's for sure.

Sean

hahaha heres the kicker,THATS not my Nova...THAT one is my MOMS!

Makes sense where I get it now dont it?

My Nova is very cliche fire engine red with fat tires and bla bla bla.Hers is a little more eye catching.

Well Ill leave the godly-ness to Sean, We just enjoy buildin em.Cant say thay would ever beat Seans beasts at a stop light though.

Those pipes remind me of the slip ons sold by "F1". Remember them? Although it's hard to tell with the modified tips.

Latest posts

Back