VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are an Elvis fan, you will love this one!

Elvis Impersonator: Yes, there are a lot of them, but check this one out. BEST I HAVE SEEN.

Ben Portsmouth - An American Trilogy - Live on David Letterman, with a full fledged orchestra and chorus. He has voice down pat and the look and facial expressions are good too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8fjHJbF9Es

I grew up during that time and am a huge Elvis fan. I still have some of his 45's from the 50's. Saw him on the original airings of his appearances on the Ed Sullivan Show in the 50's also. They only showed him from the waist up because of his "vulgar" movements. Wonder what they would think of todays music videos? :surprise:

Guys bleeding like a stuck pig :stretche: On the bright side. It looks like the tire was properly inflated : )

LOL i used to work as a Diesel mechanic and worked with a few guys that have seen those semi tires explode from over inflation... damn thing blew the guys head off!!

Jason

LOL i used to work as a Diesel mechanic and worked with a few guys that have seen those semi tires explode from over inflation... damn thing blew the guys head off!!

Jason

I saw a guy get blown back about 15 ft into an embankment and lost his hearing for a while, when a tire blew.

Jason

In 2011 one of the operators at the Valparaiso IN Walsh & Kelly asphalt plant was killed when inflating a tire on the loader, he didn't even over inflate it... The damn thing just blew and killed him :(

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Great Video/Speech Kronx !

It is sort of amazing when you think about that speech/dialogue was in 1940 and yet it's still relevant today in so many ways. The speech has been the backdrop to a ton of YouTube videos, but they are often more partisan... I like this version because it's around motorcyles so you can really process that speech in your own way.

Really GREAT color footage from a time we all tend to forget...the greatest
generation... our parents, grandparents, great grandparents...all SO young.

LOST FILM - Honolulu, August 14, 1945.

Thought you might like to see this - the greatest generation -
that was then.

READ THE PIECE BELOW BEFORE YOU WATCH THE MOVIE…
Great cars and you can see the beach, no hotels!

The long-awaited, much-deserved joy is very apparent here!

JUST THINK HOW THIS YOUNG LADY FELT WHEN SHE DISCOVERED THE
VIDEO HER FATHER SHOT.

Great video of a Spontaneous Victory Parade in Honolulu in 1945.
Take a look at this vidreo-absolutely fabulous! Notice the cars and
jeeps, youth. The guys in khaki or gray shirts and black ties are
Navy officers or chiefs. The rest are Army or Marine. How young
they all were to do what they did.

This guy really captured a moment in history!

(You can listen to Jimmy Durante singing "I'll be Seeing You" in
the background, too)

This is a super video of a time past - we need to remember and
be THANKFUL

Check out the color fidelity. It's not bad for 1945.

Nothing will ever compare with Kodachrome film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=CZ85j6U2Fvs

Latest posts

Back