VMAX carburetor interchange question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know...I'm tempted to post a state-wide CL post in Kansas.

"Wanted, folks riding a Ultra and Goldwing on Kansas ?? who did that cool arch wave."

But the funny part was when the wave fell off. It reminded me of the saying..." Don't look them in the eyes...they will take it as a threat" Like Harleys not parking next to Dennis....because he bike might bite.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

"the wave". OMG!, the wave. Brings a smile even today. That guys' wave was priceless.

All-bike drags here for Saturday. http://www.mokandragway.com/event_info/mwmc.html
Come on up and we can ride down the strip together a few times.

Better yet, wait a week. http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/ BBBQ 2016 is just a week away. Shala & I are taking our Gen II's down Thur evening and plan to ride parts of Arkansas on either Fri or Sat. The other day, we will most likely stick around Fayetteville and attend booths and other 'stuff'. Seafood with friends on Saturday evening.
Come on up for that (or come on down for that - Mark) Supposed to be the US 3rd largest bike rally, right behind Sturgis & Bike Week in FL.

Well my schedule has changed.....I might make the BBQ.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

I go to a local Blues, Bikes and BBQ bike night almost every week.
That's where I scared the Harley riders. :biglaugh: :punk:

Attachments

• Armor-Inn-Bikes-Blues-BBQ.jpg
    Armor-Inn-Bikes-Blues-BBQ.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 16
I almost forgot - Barry Barker is having his Arkansas fall ride this weekend as well. It's near Hot Springs (Bismark, AR). He's got a thread in the rides section. If we hadn't already committed to doing the all-bike drags w/friends this weekend, I probably would have gone down there instead. Some of the good folks from TX are coming up for that. Barry did this one up RIGHT last year. A1 job of hosting a Vmax rally, IMO.

Back