Vmax chopper

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think in black that would work better already, few few adjustments still lol
But yeah the guy who built it is creative :p

While it's certianly a little gaudy and "excessive" for my taste, the thing that definitively ruins it is the braided tassles on the handlebars.

It has been scientifically proven that it is impossible to be cool with long braided tassles hanging off your bike. That is, unless you are under 8 years old, a girl, and the bike also says "Barbie" on it.

I'm a chopper type of guy and they are my passion in motorcycles, but this isn't doing it for me at all, kinda like an assembly of arrows and spears with a motor thrown in between.

My opinion:

Too many useless gee gaws, too much bling, too many unrelated bits, pieces, parts. Braids!!! What's up with that ???:ummm:
Kind of surprised there are bar end mirrors on it, and not some huge trailer mirrors, big chrome stacks, and a mud flap with a reclining babe in chrome on the back. :ummm:

Sometimes less is more.:clapping:

Jester 42

Attachments

• 07 VMax  1198 cc  V-4  145 hp.jpg
    07 VMax 1198 cc V-4 145 hp.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 22
I think its cool to see others creations, their ideas, hard work and what the end result becomes. The bike may not not be something that suits my taste but i respect what it took to get to that point. The imagination, fabrication, time, money, ingenuity, etc.... whether you like it or not, you cannot deny what it takes to build a custom creation of that magnitude. PROPS.

247176_10150216905446600_655581599_7189726_4118175_n.jpg

This is my mates Max. nice custom!

Not my thing, but holy hell is that one custom ride!! I'd love to meet the guy and pick his brain on everything he did to this.

Wow, not for me.

I like what rickred posted better. I think the front guard needs something cut off, but that is a nicer chopper.

uuuhh... after taking a good dose of nausea medicine I still can?t look again that pic... :th_signs132:

Back