VMAX in the movies

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I saw this on tv last night , I was watching the news about Southern Responses lack of support etc in settling claims from the Christchurch Earthquake nearly 3 years ago . There was a protest from claimants to outside of their building to where the CEO was handing out their settlements and beside the building was a vmax .
Maybe he might of needed a quick getaway if things turned ugly . I know its not in a movie but it was on national news so maybe we should count it :clapping:

A friend and I were trying to remember what movies had VMaxes in them. I thought the bike Tom Cruise rode in Top Gun was a max but have not verified it.

If you have Vmax's in the movies or on TV info please post.

Thanks

One of the Friday the 13th has a max

don't know if this counts, but...
Watching an old episode of Overhaulin and I spotted something interesting in the background

Attachments

• IMAG2378.jpg
    IMAG2378.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMAG2383.jpg
    IMAG2383.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMAG2382.jpg
    IMAG2382.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 36
Coolest camera rig I ever-saw was a Ford GT-40 in about 1965, the entire nose of the car was replaced w/a platform for a Cinerama movie camera. They had other places to mount it, depending on the look they wanted to capture. I have a pic or two of it from Watkins Glen at the F1 G.P. from then, stored-away. Something like this:
images

Then there's this method:
images

So, who was the big star in that movie, and what was it?

A VMax /sidecar would be an unusual camera rig!

Latest posts

Back