Vmax keychain?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bvshearz

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has a nice key chain that has "Vmax" written on it? Or something similar that I can get ,if so where? I've looked on Ebay and can find nothing except a "Yamaha" one.
Bob

I'm wondering if anyone has a nice key chain that has "Vmax" written on it? Or something similar that I can get ,if so where? I've looked on Ebay and can find nothing except a "Yamaha" one.
Bob

I can make you one.. Anyone have a Sharpie and some paper?

Do you have a way to laminate the paper? Otherwise you better send some spare slips.

I haven't seen one but you can probably get with your local graphic/print shop and see what they would charge to make one.

Sean

I have seen a rubber replica of the Vmax (not flat, but like a mini model) and a flat leather type key chain, one with the scoops on it and aanother with the image of a Vmax embossed on it. For the life of me I cannot seem to find them now...sorry not much help...I will take another look when I get home and have more time.

Try the VMOA store. They might have something.

Latest posts

Back