Vmax powered ride on ...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrunner

Reaction score
Was on fb and i commented that i needed a vmax powered 4 wheeler for a lifestyle block that we are looking at , my partner gets on there and comments .. How bout a vmax powered ride on mower . It wouldnt be practical but it would be the best fun you would ever have mowing the lawns .
But has anyone done that ??? :clapping:

Yep! The pulling mower is sounding and working good. We have taken off the standard carbs and putting on mechanical hillborn injection now to get it back on the methanol. Will sound even more incredible that way.

We should be starting a single engine setup on an old Honda Odyssey frame in the next month or two. After that we hope to start on the twin engined street rail.

Sean

Yep! The pulling mower is sounding and working good. We have taken off the standard carbs and putting on mechanical hillborn injection now to get it back on the methanol. Will sound even more incredible that way.

We should be starting a single engine setup on an old Honda Odyssey frame in the next month or two. After that we hope to start on the twin engined street rail.

Sean
Seans is the only lawn mower you need to wear a full face helmet while mowing your lawn!:biglaugh:

The new Vmax Mower....if your yard happens to be a rainforest.

Those Odyssey's/Pilots were kind of cool. Only ever actually seen one once. The Polaris RZRs and kind of the modern equivalent, albeit seating two. Still, none of them are really nutting up and putting serious power in them. They act like 60hp in a nearly half ton machine is going to give serious thrills. It doesn't. I will say it's fun to drive, but just as soon as you start to build up some speed you realize your foot's buried to the floor and you're barely nudging 50 and there's nothing left. There have recently been new ones that are pushing around 90hp that have a bit more punch. When they get one that shoves out like 120 and can be DOT legal, I'll buy one up in an instant.

The new Vmax Mower....if your yard happens to be a rainforest.

Those Odyssey's/Pilots were kind of cool. Only ever actually seen one once. The Polaris RZRs and kind of the modern equivalent, albeit seating two. Still, none of them are really nutting up and putting serious power in them. They act like 60hp in a nearly half ton machine is going to give serious thrills. It doesn't. I will say it's fun to drive, but just as soon as you start to build up some speed you realize your foot's buried to the floor and you're barely nudging 50 and there's nothing left. There have recently been new ones that are pushing around 90hp that have a bit more punch. When they get one that shoves out like 120 and can be DOT legal, I'll buy one up in an instant.

Not in NY you won't.....it sounds like fun and will therefore be outlawed:damn angry:

Not in NY you won't.....it sounds like fun and will therefore be outlawed:damn angry:

Exactly....surprised NY hasn't made a French 100hp limit, to ensure nobody actually has any fun on the roads. Or, more likely, tax the shit out of you for every HP over some arbitrary limit, all in the name of highway safety.

Back