Vmax vs Cobra

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaboom

Reaction score
Anyone have a high res scan of the magazine picture of the 427 Cobra and the Vmax sitting next to one another??

I hope someone knows what the hell I'm describing.....

I would like it as a background:clapping:

Found this, Vmax + Tomcat. Still looking for Cobra. Will post if I find it.

Attachments

• 3895509_VMax_beauty.jpg
    3895509_VMax_beauty.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 81
Found this, Vmax + Tomcat. Still looking for Cobra. Will post if I find it.

Wow that's a nice shot......

I have searched for it and could not find it:bang head:

I ain't real smart tho:confused2:

Thanks for your efforts:worthy:

This the shot you're looking for, Kaboom? If so, I'll try to find a better image for you. Probably won't ever find a high res digital image though. That was back in '85 when everything was done with film, not digital data.

Attachments

• 110c_1.jpg
    110c_1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 103
Anyone have a high res scan of the magazine picture of the 427 Cobra and the Vmax sitting next to one another??

I do know what ure talking about as i had it on my laptop but must of deleted
it . It had an AC Cobra up against a Vmax 0 -100 then 100 - 0 .

One legend up against another .

My two most favorite vehicles of all time....the Cobra Dragonsnake and the Yamaha V Max.:thumbs up:

I'm lucky enough to have one of them......unfortunately I will never be able to have the other.....but I won't ever stop dreamin'!!:worthy:

I've got the article at home. I can scan it for you, but it won't be high resolution.

This the shot you're looking for, Kaboom? If so, I'll try to find a better image for you. Probably won't ever find a high res digital image though. That was back in '85 when everything was done with film, not digital data.

That's the shot...

I realize it was done with film.....I was hoping someone scanned it in in good quality.......it seems like it was inside the magazine as well in a larger format.....maybe high res is the wrong term....how about high quality.....

Thanks for your efforts:clapping:

Anybody got a 427 Cobra......we could redo it:rofl_200:

I realize it was done with film.....I was hoping someone scanned it in in good quality.......it seems like it was inside the magazine as well in a larger format.....maybe high res is the wrong term....how about high quality.....

Ya I believe the vmax is on one page with the cobra on the page beside it as one big picture. I'll try to find it tonight.

And actually I do know a guy with a cobra hmm....... I never thought of that.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH.......

A flat black Max and a Cobra redoing that classic shot........

I'm drooling on myself here:clapping:

Ya I believe the vmax is on one page with the cobra on the page beside it as one big picture. I'll try to find it tonight.

Thank you sir.....

Believe it or not.....I had that magazine back in '85.....my freshman year in high school.....(ouch my back).....can't find it now:ummm::biglaugh:

As promised...

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 57
That's the shot...

Thanks for your efforts:clapping:

Anybody got a 427 Cobra......we could redo it:rofl_200:

You may be better off getting someone with graphic skills to take a high res image of a Cobra and merge it with a high res image of a Vmax. I've seen some amazing stuff done where you can't even tell it started off as 2 different pictures.

Found this ebay auction of this 1985 Cycle World collection...
http://cgi.ebay.com/25--1985-Cycle-...20090310QQitemZ280321378023QQsalenotsupported
No bidders yet, 2 days left, starting bid 5 bucks--if you pick these up, you could send me a copy and I'd make a nice background from a hi res scan for you. All I'd ask in return is one of the two copies of that May '85 issue I see in the collection.
Vin

Found this ebay auction of this 1985 Cycle World collection...
http://cgi.ebay.com/25--1985-Cycle-...20090310QQitemZ280321378023QQsalenotsupported
No bidders yet, 2 days left, starting bid 5 bucks--if you pick these up, you could send me a copy and I'd make a nice background from a hi res scan for you. All I'd ask in return is one of the two copies of that May '85 issue I see in the collection.
Vin

I will check that out.......I am at work and they have ebay blocked:damn angry:

Thanks

Back