VMF Patches Are Here

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rusty!

Attachments

• 2011-12-02_20-55-16_715.jpg
    2011-12-02_20-55-16_715.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 2011-12-02_20-50-17_690.jpg
    2011-12-02_20-50-17_690.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 33
Just ordered two off ebay...one for my jacket....one for something I haven't thought of yet...lol

Just got one from you on ebay as well. Look pretty sharp. Any chance of ever selling the tshirts the same way?

Just got one from you on ebay as well. Look pretty sharp. Any chance of ever selling the tshirts the same way?
Well I thought about all kinds of VMF stuff.T shirts,stickers,Maybe even mugs.I'm gonna see how the patches sell first. How would u like to see our VMF logo etched into the Vmax stater & clutch covers.It can be done:thumbs up:.

Engraved covers sounds sweet, bet it'd be very spendy thou. Like a clear one with VMF and the logo etched into the glass? Red LEDs to make the eyes glow red?

Was thinking about getting my username airbrushed onto the airbox lid, right behind the tuning fork badge. There's this guy in Tupper Lake that does this really sweet cross between a tribal and "old industrial" font....complete with tiny "rivets" with rust running down them.

I was going to buy a couple patches but never got around to getting the M/O, but I did pick up a couple off Ebay yesterday. Thanks to Rusty for making it easier for lazy people like me!:biglaugh:

Yep, thumbs up to Rusty for getting these made and setting up to sell them on ebay. :clapping:

Paypal is good for buyer and seller. EBay sucks for you due to fees. Can't see it being a positive for you to be on ebay vs. selling them here.

Well I thought about all kinds of VMF stuff.T shirts,stickers,Maybe even mugs.I'm gonna see how the patches sell first. How would u like to see our VMF logo etched into the Vmax stater & clutch covers.It can be done:thumbs up:.

I've found t-shirt sales to be slow. I still have a few from the original batch I ordered, that is why if you click on the VMF T-shirt icon by your log in info it takes you to a 3rd party that does all the t-shirts.

U can order your patch on Ebay, then u pay for it on PayPal. Very easy.....Thanks Mike.:biglaugh:

If he pays you directly through PayPal there would be no EBay fee for you.

Back