Vote Democrat???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
10 reasons to vote Democrat by Letterman

#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want.. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn't.

#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job

of spending the money I earn than I would.

#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

#6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home
in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

#5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

**** And, the #1 reason I vote Democrat is because I think it's better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us,but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, or fish here in America.

We don't care about the beetles, gophers, or fish in those other countries.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits".
Albert Einstein

I know you all will appreciate this definition.

The best description of Obamacare so far:

Remember when Nancy Pelosi said:

"We have to pass it, to find out what's in it."
A physician called into a radio show and said:

"That's the definition of a stool sample."

Last edited:
tumblr_oadcsvZnSM1qfqxggo1_500.gif

I'm still amazed that we elected Obama (twice) after he said (paraphrasing) "America is the greatest nation in the world. Help me to fundamentally change it." And change it he did, but definitely not for the better. We're so stupid we'll probably elect Hillary and she'll take it the rest of the way down the drain.

We always elect shit candidates, when it's time to choose it's all thats left in the pot. When was the last time we have had a quality candidate? I'm closing in on 50 and I cant remember a single one, although not to many are as dreadful as Clinton.

We have given the Dems 8 years, Obama did make good on the changes promised, sadly most of these changes have been quite negative. Whatever comes next I think we have established that the Democratic party is not the answer.

Trump is the only hope we have for a comeback. Atleast he says it Politically Incorrect. I like that.....

Trump is the only hope we have for a comeback. Atleast he says it Politically Incorrect. I like that.....

Im just good and tired of all the PC bullshit, guessing most of us have had enough. Trump is not PC which is good, but hes tactless and that is not so good but still preferable to spouting all that disingenuous feel-good shit that really means nothing and always sounds canned like a legal disclaimer. Hillary even does it in a sing songy sanctimonious voice that is so shrill it can rip your skin.

Im no Trump fanboy by any stretch but he may just be the very high price we pay to keep Clinton out.

Please explain what exactly what you consider PC ? I always thought it was common politeness.

F.Y.I. :

HISTORY LESSON ON YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD

Just in case some of you young whippersnappers (& some older ones) didn’t know this. It’s easy to check out, if you don’t believe it. Be sure and show it to your family and friends. They need a little history lesson on what’s what and it doesn’t matter whether you are Democrat or Republican. Facts are Facts.

Social Security Cards up until the 1980s expressly stated the number and card were not to be used for identification purposes.

Since nearly everyone in the United States now has a number, it became convenient to use it anyway and the NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION message was removed.

Franklin Roosevelt, a Democrat, introduced the Social Security (FICA) Program. His promises are in black, with updates in red.

1.) That participation in the Program would be Completely voluntary [No longer voluntary],

2.) That the participants would only have to pay 1% of the first $1,400 of their annual Incomes into the Program [Now 7.65% on the first $90,000, and 15% on the first $90,000 if you’re self-employed],

3.) That the money the participants elected to put into the Program would be deductible from their income for tax purposes each year [No longer tax deductible],

4.) That the money the participants put into the independent ‘Trust Fund’ rather than into the general operating fund, and therefore, would only be used to fund the Social Security Retirement Program, and no other Government program [Under Johnson the money was moved to the General Fund and Spent], and

5.) That the annuity payments to the retirees would never be taxed as income [Under Clinton & Gore up to 85% of your Social Security can be Taxed].

Since many of us have paid into FICA for years and are now receiving a Social Security check every month — and then finding that we are getting taxed on 85% of the money we paid to the Federal government to ‘put away’ — you may be interested in the following:

Q: Which Political Party took Social Security from the independent ‘Trust Fund’ and put it into the general fund so that Congress could spend it?

A: It was Lyndon Johnson and the democratically controlled House and Senate.

Q: Which Political Party eliminated the income tax deduction for Social Security (FICA) withholding?

A: The Democratic Party.

Q: Which Political Party started taxing Social Security annuities?

A: The Democratic Party, with Al Gore casting the ‘tie-breaking’ deciding vote as President of the Senate, while he was Vice President of the US

AND MY FAVORITE:

Q: Which Political Party decided to start giving annuity payments to immigrants?

A: That’s right! Jimmy Carter and the Democratic Party. Immigrants moved into this country, and at age 65, began to receive Social Security payments! The Democratic Party gave these payments to them, even though they never paid a dime into it!

Now, after violating the original contract (FICA), the Democrats turn around and tell you that the Republicans want to take your Social Security away!

And the worst part about it is uninformed citizens believe it! If enough people receive this, maybe a seed of awareness will be planted and maybe changes will evolve. Maybe not, though. Some Democrats are awfully sure of what isn’t .

Send this to any independents / fence sitters you know. Actions speak louder than bumper stickers.

Before you believe everything you see online. Please do some fact checking. Google is you friend.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/socialsecurity/changes.asp

Example:

Q: Which Political Party decided to start giving annuity payments to immigrants?

A: That's right! Jimmy Carter and the Democratic Party. Immigrants moved into this country, and at age 65, began to receive SSI Social Security payments! The Democratic Party gave these payments to them, even though they never paid a dime into it!
No one — whether he be a citizen, immigrant, or illegal alien — is eligible to collect Social Security benefits unless he (or someone else, such as a parent or spouse) has paid into the system. Someone has confused Social Security itself with Supplemental Security Income (SSI) — the latter is a federal welfare program "designed to help aged, blind, and disabled people, who have little or no income" by providing "cash to meet basic needs for food, clothing, and shelter." Immigrants can qualify for SSI benefits under certain conditions, but SSI is financed by general revenues and not Social Security taxes. SSI was not enacted by the administration of President Jimmy Carter (a Democrat); it was created and signed into law in 1972, during the administration of President Richard Nixon (a Republican).

It is sad the people believe anything they read as long as it fits what they want to believe. I have this problem too.

Please explain what exactly what you consider PC ? I always thought it was common politeness.

Common courtesy or politeness is that thing Trump lacks, I referred to it as tact but I mean that gene that many folks have that stops them from being loud, rude and intolerant sounding. Trump is gruff, abrasive and unpolished but at least you know what he really thinks.

IE
Mexicans are rapists and murders, I'm going to build a wall to keep this element out and make them pay for it.

The tactful version is more like "we have some issues with illegal immigration across the US/Mexican borders, to control our own country we must tighten security and suss out those with criminal backgrounds."

The PC Version makes us say Latino/a, not say illegal, dont build a wall or tighten security or your a racist hater for suggesting something that makes good sense but doesnt feel good to all humans everywhere.

Sometimes we have to call a spade a spade and sometomes that means using words that not everyone loves. Rudeness can be quelled or amplified in the delivery.

"Rosie Odonal (sp) is fat". Its true and the fastest way to say it, she wont like it and a few other fat girls wont either but the rest of us get it. You can tweek your nose and bang your fist on the poteum when you say fat, that would be adding rudeness. This assumes that there is a reason to describe Rosies physique, hypothetically of course. Verses " she is a woman of size who is beautiful on the inside like all women". Which is PC and not a fact. PC is common courtesy knocked so far out of bounds that you dont often know what a person speaking really means. Its designed to be so tender to those that struggle with the truth, protecting the feelings of the delicate even if counterproductive. Taking lengthy detours i stead of a plain straight line.

I do appreciate Trumps disregard for the PC song and dance but I believe he could be more tactful. Some with thin skin will always object to simple spoken truth and that cant be helped when something needs to be said.

Its hard to be articulate on a phone keyboard so I hope I effectively hit the distinction between polite and the dysfunctional extreme versoin we know as PC. I was a college student in the early 2000s and even then it was shocking what was not acceptable. That bastian of free speech you would expect on campus, its quite the opposite extreme and so bad now that almost no comedians will even perform on a college campus. Pretty much just protecting the hyperoffendable from norrnormal conversation.

What is that T doing to that P on the red mattress?

Well when a daddy T and a mommy p fall in love............................................................................................. :)

I'm wearing a T-shirt today that says:

SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO KILL THEM

Almost all of my T-shirts are similar in wording or picture.

Trump's style suits me just fine.

Trump's style suits me just fine.

I'm surprised, given his disrespect for John McCain ("not a hero") and his latest debacle, involving the Gold Star parents.

HOW on earth did a nation of nearly 400 million chose these two sorry-ass candidates to represent the Reps and Dems, with one to be elected to the most powerful job in the world?
One thing for certain, NEITHER ONE is getting my vote:biglaugh:
Cheers!

Back