What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not specifically today, but this week I painted my backrest with black Plasti-Dip, upgraded to a '05 Zx10 R/R and did the Cbr taillight mod.
7834DBBA-C132-4588-84E4-BE59817143FC.jpg

7067B16D-CEE6-4D05-837A-627CEE088DE9.jpg

07FB04D8-584A-4375-AD3E-738CBF8E73C7.jpg

Later, Doug

New meltzer 880 rear tire. On and off is a snap with a 2x4 under the center stand. but I gotta be sure to put the washer back in the right place for the brake to line up:confused2:

Lew

Watched my son ride off on it..... We're going out tonight, but gonna ride the Roadstar. However, Ian WILL wash the Max tomorrow, or suffer the consequences..
Both bikes are ready for the trip to Thunder... Wish it was now!:punk:

Just moved to Edmonton after a 9,000 km trip from Mexico City to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada via Tampa, Florida and Sudbury, Ontario, Canada and the Northern United States.

Did the out of province inspection in Edmonton, Alberta (mechanical) and had to pay $10 to get the form and $195 for the certification. Now I have to get the registration done. Wonder what that will cost.

Any other VMaxxers up here in Edmonton???
Send me a note at [email protected].

It didn't all happen today, but today I got out there for my first good ride. Tell me what you guys think of my new color? It's black, with a red pearl in the clear and some metal flake in the paint. All done, it looks cherry. It was what I wanted and the painter delivered.Depending on the light and angle, it looks different.
Steve-o

Attachments

• 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 65
I tried out the new fuel sending unit gaskets I got from Sean. They were not the problem, so I spend a half hour lying on the floor waiting for the gas I'd just put in the tank to drain out around the main fuel sender gasket and back into my gas can. I do, at least, have both sets of carbs ready to go (fingers crossed). Newly coated tanks are already installed as well as new filters and pumps, so I should be good once those other gaskets come in. About to go find a drill bit to open up one hole in the busa caliper adapter plate I've got here so I can get that put on, too.

It didn't all happen today, but today I got out there for my first good ride. Tell me what you guys think of my new color? It's black, with a red pearl in the clear and some metal flake in the paint. All done, it looks cherry. It was what I wanted and the painter delivered.Depending on the light and angle, it looks different.
Steve-o

Very nice

Back