What did you do to your Vmax today?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big, BIG project today! Went to Ace Hdwr. and got 4 new ss screws for the brake & clutch reservoirs.

Total cost....................... $.52 cents!!:rofl_200:

Cheapest mod I've ever done!! :thumbs up:

Do we get to see the finished product?

Sure thing.

New grips, machined billet / dark chrome

m_7cb6b5097e7a4c8da7897c6b4a5e5b74.jpg

For sale, used skull grips. Cheap.

m_d43265821f314fe4b94c789ab152606b.jpg

Big, BIG project today! Went to Ace Hdwr. and got 4 new ss screws for the brake & clutch reservoirs.

Total cost....................... $.52 cents!!:rofl_200:

Cheapest mod I've ever done!! :thumbs up:

:clapping:I hope you took the 5 minutes to polish them with the buffer :ummm: btw. you will need spares!

:clapping:I hope you took the 5 minutes to polish them with the buffer :ummm: btw. you will need spares!

I did get spares, two of them. :thumbs up: And I did attempt to buff them.........on the first, and only attempt, the buffing wheel grabbed the screw and it shot across the shop like a bullet!! I was unable to recover it and cancelled any further screw polishing!!

a total fabrication-of course!! :biglaugh:

this what have to bare everyday in the winter in ohio, sit at my desk and stare and wonder what to buy next for it. dave magoo:bang head:

Attachments

• garage 006.jpg
    garage 006.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 23
Yep , with the wing we get around Ohio alot about 10,000 miles per year.

541 all the time I think I've been on 555 . If you like curves try 536 out of Hannibal or 26 north from Marietta for curves and some nice covered bridges. 536 will wear you out.

541 all the time I think I've been on 555 . If you like curves try 536 out of Hannibal or 26 north from Marietta for curves and some nice covered bridges. 536 will wear you out.

i rode 536 with a buddy of mine on his gsxr1000, HOLY CRAP, that was a blast, when i finally caught up with him sitting at a stop sign he was on his second cigarette.

Just bought it Saturday I think it was a repo. From the outside I know it has Progressive suspension and a supertrapp exhaust. I think I am going to go back to stock with the suspension I feel like i'm sitting on the ground. I love the sound.

Just bought it Saturday I think it was a repo. From the outside I know it has Progressive suspension and a supertrapp exhaust. I think I am going to go back to stock with the suspension I feel like i'm sitting on the ground. I love the sound.

can you post some pics?

If I can figure out how I will , all I have so far are the ones from the dealership I bought it at.[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• vp1117781_2.jpg
    vp1117781_2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 22
  • vp1117781_4.jpg
    vp1117781_4.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back