What does everyone wear for helmets?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Helmets

Alright COPRUNNER this ones for you! I know your style so youre ganna enjoy it.

To ride like a bat outta hell you gotta look the part.So heres my "Demon helmet":angry flame devil:

Attachments

• DSCN0565.jpg
    DSCN0565.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN0563.jpg
    DSCN0563.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 29

Alright " COPRUNNER " this ones for you! I know your style so you're ganna enjoy it.

To ride like a bat outta hell you gotta look the part.So heres my "Demon helmet":angry flame devil:
" DUDE " IF A HAD HALF A SHITTER ON :th_wine: . & YOU RODE PAST ME , I THINK I HIDE UNDER MY FUCKING CAR ! .. THAT THING IS MEAN LOOKING ! .. :punk:

LMAO well I can honestly say Ive never heard the excuse "I didnt see you" while I was wearing it! Its all about the Image.

I had a cruiser before my max and had the half helmet scull bucket thing. You know, had to look the part and get bug marks all over your face. Then I bought my Max and am wearing a full face HJC. Figures it looks the part more...Just wondering what you guys wear.

Venmar VTXE, gloss black. Quiet helmet with a great visor that's remained scratch free and is ez to remove/ install. Also came in size 3x which I needed. Not expensive at $200.

Attachments

• Vemar_VTXE_GlossBlack.jpg
    Vemar_VTXE_GlossBlack.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2
I wear a NexlSports beanie helmet that is the smallest DOT legal helmet available. Only weighs 22ounces. This helmet with a Memphis Shade Hellcat windshield works perfect for me.

Mike

I've been wearing a Schuberth C1 for quite a while now. Totally love it - it's the quietest helmet I've ever owned, and while full-face it's also a flip-up! It's got a great built-in sun visor, and the ventilation and fit are second to none.

I'd recommend them to anyone. I wish they weren't so difficult to find in the States, their new C3 looks amazing.

And the S1 is THE quietest full-face ever made, tested under 80dB I believe.

KBC modular

Attachments

• KBC1.jpg
    KBC1.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 11
  • KBC2.jpg
    KBC2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 8
  • KBC3.jpg
    KBC3.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 11
  • KBC4.jpg
    KBC4.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 8
  • Helmet Review.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
Joe Rocket Villian Helmet... great helmet and very comfortable. Easy to put on and have a blue shield.. air vents work great down here in Florida. Can also easily wear earbuds so I can jam on some crazy tunes with my Ipod while screaming down the road... :punk:

Attachments

• 1939_RKT_101_Villain_Helmet300.jpg
    1939_RKT_101_Villain_Helmet300.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 9
Icon Main Frame Manic, don't love it, don't hate it, get a lot of compliments on it thou, Also have a AGV thats about 6 years old with a clear lens If I know I;ll be out late, used to use it when I dragged my mustang. IT;s a lot quieter than the Icon

I read a comparison of low to high priced helmet comparisons. Funny thing was a company named ZR1 came out best. Only cost $100. I wear that sometimes, sometimes 3/4 helment.

Back