What does your user name mean??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is my name, too.

I have belonged to a German V-Max website for a very long time. Everyone there has a handle. It was so bad for me that at meetings I would not even know people's real names! Since then I have stuck to using Lee. Its short and easy to remember (or quickly forget!)

I drag race - Quarter

I've owned more Mustangs than anything - Horse

Quarter Horse - A horse that runs a quarter mile race.

haha i wanted to ask a question on this forum when i first joined so just used my old college email handle. then didn't visit for a couple months. then got involved again when i got my second max

I needed a name for a chat line lllooong ago. So thinking I like to ride and i have a dark completion and out look occasionally , i picked "dark horse".
And for some reason a lot of guys started to try chatting with me ,.....They figured i was black and female ???? :ummm: :bang head:
SO,...so this kind of mistake was never made again, i chose my sexual preference and added a male status. Str8RazoR,.....
Then i started gaming and this seemed too long so it was shortened to RazoR...but for most sign in's , this was taken .
Saw a T-shirt that said ,( 333 only half evil ),...hence the 333.
THE END.

I have a personalized plate request in at my license insurer for the plate MR NST. hence mister nasty. its been approved so 8 to 12 weeks from now i should be getting the plate. i love pesonalized plates.

the plate on my yellow 08 FJ Cruiser says TNKA TY - tonka toy. i had a 67 Impala SS when i was younger, all i did was burnouts in high school. so the plate on that car said SMK SHO - smoke show.

peace,
evan....

Mine comes from my first passion, archery.

The first bow I ever owned was a 98' Hoyt Striker with Redline cams.

98Redline seemed like a logical choice for a handle.

On this forum because of my impeccable typing skill and lack of attention to detail I am 98Redlne (missed the "i" alltogether)

Been toying with the idea of getting a personalized plate for my max "Redln" (only 5 characters here in PA :( )

Some friends actually started calling me Captain Kyle because the only thing I would ever drink when we went out is Captain Morgans thats just one of the few nick names I have they also called me Wild Child cant figure it out.LOL & Monkey Boy

As an Air Traffic Controller, we go by "Operating Initials” to identify who is on shift etc… & since all phones are recorded we end all phone calls with these initials… acts like a signature (usually the 1st letter of 1st name and last letter of last name… but can be any thing you want as long as no one else in the facility already has them). Mine are Romeo Delta… and over the past 3 years or so ppl at work were referring to me as R Dizzle… LOL

How have I never seen this thread before????? :bang head:

My first name is Eric. Hence the "e"
My last name is Koziatek, but all my friends call me Kozy....hence the "kozy"
The number "1" was because the first time I tried to register the username "ekozy" on CarDomain.com a long time ago, it wouldn't let me. So I just stuck a 1 after it. I've used this same username on every site I've ever been on. I would rather have had it just be "Kozy" though. Too bad I didn't think about it when I first signed up on this forum.

So everyone can call me Kozy. Because I consider everyone here to be a friend. As most others do also.

Hey Eric, Buster can fix that with a couple of mouse clicks. Just PM him that you want it to be Kozy.

It's UBER easy.

Chris

Dan is my first name, and Quin is part of my last name. I wanted to use DanQ as I do on all the other motocycle Forums but it wouldn't let me.

06vmaximus.....a combo of my 2 loves (not including my wife, of course!) 2006 vmax plus my 2005 chevy duramax diesel truck..... multiple maxes equals MAXIMUS!!

Back