What does your user name mean??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well....my name is danny, and.........!

I'm sure everyone has been totally confused on where dannymax came from!! :worthy:

Dude.....I never knew that your name was Danny. That's some crazy shit! lol

Mine is simple also, ::626 is the area code that I lived in for many years and the VMAX part is quite obvious.
<<Dave>>:punk:

Well....my name is danny, and.........!

I'm sure everyone has been totally confused on where dannymax came from!! :worthy:

NO WAY!!!!

You're name is Danny.......WOW!!!!

Never would have guessed!!!:rofl_200:

You know after reading these posts my sides hurt :rofl_200:Some of you guys are mouthy and I love it! The names have some pretty interesting stories unlike mine. I was going to use my usual handle which is rabbit02 but I wanted to to um...well...state my sex haha. Rabbit02 comes from several years of softball from city leagues to Air Force team. I was told that I hop of the bases and I was always the fastest hence rabbit. 02 is my lucky number and always had it on my jersey. I know Jules isn't exciting and not creative! :bang head: Jules is what everyone called me on the AF team.

You know after reading these posts my sides hurt :rofl_200:Some of you guys are mouthy and I love it! The names have some pretty interesting stories unlike mine. I was going to use my usual handle which is rabbit02 but I wanted to to um...well...state my sex haha. Rabbit02 comes from several years of softball from city leagues to Air Force team. I was told that I hop of the bases and I was always the fastest hence rabbit. 02 is my lucky number and always had it on my jersey. I know Jules isn't exciting and not creative! :bang head: Jules is what everyone called me on the AF team.

Names do not have to be exciting to be descriptive.....

Rabbit........:rofl_200:

Welcome aboard....Great to hear from a female Vmax rider:clapping:

Yeah I knew after I posted that I'd get a few comments about that name hehe. Think what you wish! It might be true:whistlin::biglaugh:

Glad to see a sense of humor:eusa_dance:

My mind is always just short of falling into the gutter:biglaugh:

Too funny. Being French, Jules is so totally a bloke's name to me! :clapping:

Wow.....yeah.....like Jules Verne......

Hadn't even thought of it....

Simple differences in language can cause SERIOUS misunderstandings....

Gotta be careful:biglaugh:

"Hatter" started out as "The Mad Hatter" which was / is my C.B. handle, then it got shortened to just "Hatter" when it became my default Screen name on various messageboards.

Funny thing, Because of the local message board in the next town over, More people know me and call me Hatter in that town than people that know my real name!

:flamethrower:Firewrench, I work for the Dept of Forestry as the district mechanic. I have a fleet of fire trucks that keep me busy. I also work in overhead for complex fires. Fighting wildland fires for 18 years now, can't imagine doing anything else. Also doubles as a favorite tool of mine, oxy-acetalyne torch,:eusa_dance:

Zippo6.... What can I say, I collect Zippo's.... lame, I know... the '6' is because zippo is usually taken....

It may be a little dificult to explain.

Basicly satariel is a black moon of planet Almanar.
Its from Grimorium book. Some shit abouts deamons and ghosts.
Im not any occulist freak or something, hell no.

Also satariel its a name of Swedish metal band i use to listen.

My nickname is satariel from a long time.
No tru meaning of this here and any relation with me..I just like it sound.

M is just my first initial. Doe is a nickname I've hand forever. It's based on my last name, dohack. And then 8 was always my hockey jersey number of choice

Back