What is your job title

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
contractor and custom home builder giving you all your dreams that your wallet cant afford!

Millwright/Industrial mechanic.
Work at a fertilizer plant recently acquired by Koch. We keep the plant running so farmers can work long and hard to make pennies to feed the countries.
Spent 7yrs underground in a mine in Northern Manitoba fixing all types of mobile and stationary equip.

bmw technician for hopefully only a few more months as i just swore in to the united states air force on monday to hopefully become a combat controller.

Automotive technician for 8 years, dealerships and independent shops. Now I'm a heavy equipment mechanic/welder at Wyodak Coal Mine. I do everything from simple 12v electrical diagnosis to frame repair to engine rebuilds. We have 150-240 ton Komatsu haul trucks; Tamrock/Drilltech drills; Cat scrapers, loaders, dozers and blades, and P&H shovels. I pretty much have to do everything on everything. It's a very interesting job at times, other times it just plain sucks...

Ford Senior Master Technician, been at it for almost 10yrs now, my specialty is diesel repair but I do it all, minus auto trans, looking to get out as soon as possible, thinking of switching and getting into nursing

Currently Audio Post Production Lab Instructor at Full Sail University.

Usually full time composer/programmer/engineer/producer of always very exciting music :eusa_dance:

Tool and Die maker for 19 years at plastic injection molding company. Laid off in 2004. Now I'm a head school bus mechanic with 31 buses in fleet....LOVE IT!!!

Who'd have thunk it?

I'm just a bike breaker. I part 'em out and put the good shit on Ebay. Do my best to make sure everybody knows what they're getting and everybody's happy when they open the box.

Damn I hate customer service, but it buys the groceries.....

Auto parts manager. 30 years in the biz. Retail blows but
puts beans on the table.
Chris

Well kudos to ya'll in the service. I know how hard it can be. I worked for the Air Force as a preschool teacher and no you can't sign up for the military to be a teacher! I was GS. But anyways I've gone back to what I love the most...Pharmacy. I'm a Pharmacy Technician for the feds now. I'm the one who will bill your insurance and fill your pain killers when you wreck your vmax cuz we all know you'll be going over the speed limit! :)

Back