What the HELL was I thinking ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
The first week of May I had my VMAX for sale on Ebay and prior on here. When I didn't get what I wanted on Ebay I decided to keep it. I think it was a blessing in disguise........lol

A few weeks later My carbs are at Sean's getting cleaned and his jet kit installed, I bought a new set of grips from Sean, Bought a new rear and front tire. I'll be installing my case guards and cruise control and then I will be a happy camper.

WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING EVEN WANTING TO SELL MY VMAX??????

I was thinking of selling mine for a boat after a near-miss. Glad I changed my mind as well. It happens...

I know the feeling , about 3 years ago , me and my wife had a fight over my ski-boat , so I sold it ( gave it away just about ) , I haven't slept a full night since ! ... It was awesome ! ... I think theres a picture in my albums . ... I miss it , it was part of me !

i hear ya ron!!

i came to my senses as well!!:rofl_200:

From Maine huh, I was born and raised in New Hampshire and spent many a days in Miane. It was when I was much younger and wasn't into bikes then. What I would have give to drive the roads of Maine and New hampshire on my VMAX.

I know the feeling , about 3 years ago , me and my wife had a fight over my ski-boat , so I sold it ( gave it away just about ) , I haven't slept a full night since ! ... It was awesome ! ... I think theres a picture in my albums . ... I miss it , it was part of me !
I know the feeling Tim,
at one time I had a bike for every day of the week ,but my ex wife drove me to sell them while she filled her closet with shoes:bang head::bang head::bang head:.
It seems to me that they are only happy when they know that we have nothing and they have it all. or that they were able to take away the one or two things that make us happy:damn angry:
Thats why I told my woman that I will sell her before I sell my vmax or my guitars:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:.
Hell, she has a porsche boxter to drive and NO woman is ever going to take anything away from me again.
<<Dave:punk:

Back