What would you think if this passed you?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
My wife decided that she HAD to have a set of helmet pigtails. After pricing them she decided to make her own. I must add a disclaimer..... she is wearing clothes, although the pic looks like she may not be LOL:biglaugh:

Attachments

• Helmet ponytails 008.jpg
    Helmet ponytails 008.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 114
Yep, I think we need to show the kids that we too can wear weird crap on our helmets.... my wife is 9 years younger than me so she is allowed.:th_image003:

I can see her on her fZ6 flying down the highway with that helmet on! Should definitely turn some heads! :punk:

Mike

She took my Max out for a ride, driving it, a couple of nights ago. I followed her on the FZ. Steph got comfy in 5th, feet on the hwy pegs, rolled on the throttle, and left my sorry ass behind trying to find more power!!! Have vision of her on the Max tearing around the countryside, pigtails in the breeze.

She took my Max out for a ride, driving it, a couple of nights ago. I followed her on the FZ. Steph got comfy in 5th, feet on the hwy pegs, rolled on the throttle, and left my sorry ass behind trying to find more power!!! Have vision of her on the Max tearing around the countryside, pigtails in the breeze.

Jim, do I dare predict that she will soon have the max and you the new 09. Is that the master plan behind letting ride her ride the SnowMax!

Mike

Well, all i got to say is you get headboard protection and dont lose my handles thanks for the tip. Things people get rich off of. Roy

I think she is hot, all she needs now is some assless leopard skin chaps to go with the helmet

LOL.. well I have never seen that before! How long Jim before you are wearing it to the rides? :rofl_200:

Jim, do I dare predict that she will soon have the max and you the new 09. Is that the master plan behind letting ride her ride the SnowMax!

Mike

I actually talked to her about this very topic after we got home......... There is the distinct possibility, but only time will tell:eusa_dance:

Nice, you should start undercutting the other manufactuers and sell the one's your wife can make on Ebay!:punk:

Back