Where do you work on your bike?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine...yup red tool box, homemade work bench and what every work area needs......a Kegerator. Cold beer, tools and VMAXs just seem to go well together.

Check out the poster above the work bench:eusa_dance:

Happy wrench turning,
D

Attachments

• S7301236.jpg
    S7301236.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 26
  • S7301238.jpg
    S7301238.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 29
  • S7301245.jpg
    S7301245.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 30
16x24 garage. Heated to min of 15 degrees cel all winter long. Air compressor and tools full red tool box of mechanics tools. I used to be a mechanic years ago so I pretty much have everything I need. Mr. Max doesn't see any rain or cold weather. Even washed a couple times during storage season to keep any dust off. Yes I'm anal.

I have a shed, with a concrete floor and a gawd dammned Squirrel that I'm going to ROAST! I have enough room to store both bikes, but have to move my wifes out (regardless of weather) to work on mine. I'm slowly building up my tool collection and if I need anything I either go buy it or go borrow it from my dad. My bike is over in his (heated) garage right now - has been since about 2 months after my accident. I get to work on it next week! I'm like a kid in a candy store!!!

Oh.. right... storage.... uh.... lawn mower got moved to under the sunroom, snowblower now resides under my patio until needed..... I've had to shovel it out once, LOL. As for tool boxes, I have a few, but most of my tools remain in there cases, that way I know where to find them quickly.....

If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy....... I'm screwed.....

Two car detached garage, I share it with my wifes SRX, a bicycle, several dozen skate boards that belong to my niece and a bunch of lawn tools, household repair supplies and wood working supplies.

The worst part of mine is that it faces exactly Wast and is a hot motherfucker with direct sunlight after 4:30 in the after noon. Mornings are good, but I'm usually still asleep till late on the weekends.

The best part is I'm on a corner lot and love to hang out in the garage and watch the nieghborhood, I'f I'm not in the garage the nieghbors start calling to find out if I'm sick or dead or something.

Tools are all over the place, they either come off my service van, or the ones I keep in the garage I have one of those giant 6 foot tall roundy roundy "lazy susan" thingies like the hardware stores used to store bolts and shit in back in the old days. Makes a great tool box.......wish I could find more of them....

I have a three car garage, so the bike has it's own stall. Well lit, heated, decent tools. Cable TV, stereo, the necessities.

Brian

I finaly got a decent garage to do all my work in.:eusa_dance:
I to , for three and 1/2 years had to work in a car port and was subject to the weather and because I lived in Dairy country right next to Chino Ca., I
also had to deal with the fly infestation that would swarm like bee`s and eat you alive along with the horrible cow smell.
But the wifey has declared the garage, "my" domaine and wont even park the new car in it :ummm::confused2::clapping:so the max basicaly has it to it`s self and I too now have my roll a way tool box (a three level gray craftsman) wchich is filled and very organized with just about all I need to do just about any job. and a 31"by 7 1/2 ft. home made work table to work on along with a partialy carpeted floor and my recliner chair.
No crap from the house in my garage.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
<<Dave>>:punk:

20x40 pole barn with concrete floor. I have a gas furnace in it, but don't use it due to lack of insulation...gas bill goes sky high....I'd rather dress for the cold! Full of the following "stuff": Honda 350X 3 wheeler (in pieces), Yamaha 350 warrior quad, son's Honda 300ex quad, daughters Honda rebel, son's Yamahe tw200 enduro (in pieces), riding mower, push mower, 1959 Nash Metropolitan, old gear driven press, wifes Yukon, my crew cab diesel truck, and so many piles of parts and junk that the poor vmax is cramped! Yep, I have a red tool box, but its small and crammed with tools (half of which are junk!). I had to put up a steel shed out back last year to put the overflow in. I surely paid my dues, I started working outside in the gravel before buying this house, then had an OLD "model A" style garage with a dirt floor and 1 light bulb for 10 years before I saved enough money to put the pole barn up.

I had to rent a garage at my apartment complex. Kind of small, but it's big enough for my tool box and my Max with plenty of room for me to work on it.

Here is a picture of my "garage"! Some of you with kids should get a kick out of it.

Many people say "I don't think that will keep anyone from stealing your bike". I say I know, it's to keep the rugrats out!

Attachments

• my garage.jpg
    my garage.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 19
i dont even have a garage... there is some space for bikes near the main entrance of the building i live. BUT.... i have in a small storage room. lots of tools which i use in every thing i want to do on my bike. LOL all the guys that live in the same building they dont even bother if i idle my engine or if i rev it. cause ... when my doorbell rings..... many times they need my help...or my tools. I may sometime own a closed garage with all my tools .... now that i am thiking .... if i had a closed garage i may want ....lots of lots of many tools more

Back