Whiners

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These days your going to find more low ballers. The recession and all.

Cant blame a guy for trying. No big deal

Im guilty.

I had a 94 Magna w/ 14,000 miles I sold two years ago. Put it in the paper and got ZERO replies. Put in the front yard and had people stopping every day looking. Sold it in a week 250 bucks less than asking price. Books could be written on people and buying habits. I think if some sees and hears a 4 into one exhaust Max, things change in the mind. Plus, I would much prefer selling to someone who wants a Vmax instead of someone that's "a bike". I know when I look at a Max, I am doing the math for all the add ons and think that is another expense I am gonna get for pennies on the dollar. It is only fair That when I sell, the shoe will be on the other foot so to speak. In the end, I don' sweat the whiners and low ballers I to admit to lowballing sometimes. I paid 5k for a 1990 just south of you Kyle and did not dicker the price. Guy had 17k worth of receipts for parts and work done plus he gave me tons of goodies and spares. I think you are in a good position and are intelligent. You'll do what works for you. Good thread!

Back