Who has a Nissin brake master?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
Well i got a Nissin master in from kyle. only one problem it doesnt have the switch for brake light! can someone post a picture of theres? i cant seem to find anything on the internet i need to get one

Get yourself a banjo brake light switch. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=banjo+brake+light+switch&_sacat=0

I'm using one with my aftermarket master. They work well. Just figure out what thread your master uses. Typically M10x1 or M10 x 1.25

I've got an extra one on the shelf, don't remember the thread pitch on it though. If it works for you I could sell it to ya pretty cheap.

If you buy your own make sure you get one that has a little rubber boot to cover the wires. It make it look a lot cleaner.

IMAG1156.jpg
IMAG1155.jpg
IMAG1154.jpg

Thank you! Hey how's those calipers and master look you bought on ebay Get them installed yet?

I run a banjo switch on my rear master and it works great! They are inexpensive and I would get one for the fromnt master should my switch ever mess up.
Sean is your man on these, as per usual!:eusa_dance:

I haven' t done anything yet. Just unboxed them, thats about it. I was hoping to do something before my big ride this next weekend, we'll see what happens though.

Thanks again for the tip!

Todd

I haven' t done anything yet. Just unboxed them, thats about it. I was hoping to do something before my big ride this next weekend, we'll see what happens though.

Thanks again for the tip!

Todd

Wont take long took me an hr to swap the calipers u can use your lines on the bike. Don't have to use the ones that came will them. I highly recommend it if ur going on a big ride. Ull love them!

Wont take long took me an hr to swap the calipers u can use your lines on the bike. Don't have to use the ones that came will them. I highly recommend it if ur going on a big ride. Ull love them!

I want to powder coat them, so taking them apart, cleaning checking seals etc, takes time for me. I am doing a fund raiser tomorrow and once that is over with, I ll have an hour or two of spare time.

Todd

Ahhhh got ya. Ya I wanna powder coat mine blue. But that may be a winter project. Along with alot of my my polished aluminum I want powdercoated

If one of you guys dismantle those for PC. I'll love some pics and a howto.

Mine dont look to bad but PC would make them sweet lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back