Who has the 20th Anniversary Model

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between the blown motor and the salvage title it's almost not worth it, is it?

Nope if i fix it it would be hard to sell. Its worth more in parts. It should arrive atmy house in the next couple weeks and we will go from there. It has a nice kerker and stage 7 and new corbin with backrest that will all be for sale.

hey there all;
I have #1804 which I bought in 2010 and am the 3rd owner. I paid 7500.00 for it and it was like it just rolled off the showroom floor. It had 3500km on it, 2 years and 6500 km later I am replacing the tires for the 1st time!
What a ride!

I got 05 forks from kyle. Going on my 85 Haha ain't that somthing 20th anniversary forks on an 85. :)

Got my 2005 about three weeks ago (4/5/12). It is #502. Had 9,250 miles and pretty much immaculate. Supertrapps are fantastic. This is my second vmax. The first one, a 98 with 10k miles I had for about 3.5 months.

All stock jetting. Got 44.4 MPG in first mileage test. We are going to spend a lot of time on Oklahoma state highways.

Attachments

• Right 2.jpg
    Right 2.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 20
#11 here. Was totaled when someone rear ended me in December. I bought the bike back for $900, put another $1000 into it and it is like new now. Did all the work myself and had a blast rebuilding it. Basically, after the insurance paid off, I have zero dollars in the bike.

#11 here. Was totaled when someone rear ended me in December. I bought the bike back for $900, put another $1000 into it and it is like new now. Did all the work myself and had a blast rebuilding it. Basically, after the insurance paid off, I have zero dollars in the bike.

Srry about the rear ending glad u are ok though.
But great job keeping the #11 alive n kicking :thumbup:

Tapatalk 2

Got my 2005 about three weeks ago (4/5/12). It is #502. Had 9,250 miles and pretty much immaculate. Supertrapps are fantastic. This is my second vmax. The first one, a 98 with 10k miles I had for about 3.5 months.

All stock jetting. Got 44.4 MPG in first mileage test. We are going to spend a lot of time on Oklahoma state highways.

Congrats :thumbup: how about a video, lets hear those trapps. I plan to get the same on my # 100

Tapatalk 2

What took you so long getting here Phil?...........Welcome to the madness!........................Tom.

Ha! not sure I guess? Like the site though. I bought the vmax (first bike) when I was 19... I'm a vmax guy for life lol.

Time for some pictures now that I have the 2005 almost completly set up for me!

A few of the Mods
Fork Brace
Frame Braces
Backrest and Luggage rack
Custom Seat (Not bolted on yet)
GPS System
Knee Guards
Case Guards
Mini Shield
Bearing Modded Clutch Lever
New Avon Tires
Trailer Hitch and Wiring converter