who is riding in michigan sunday

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't make it I will be sailing with the wife on Sunday but you should come up for the October ride that the beekeeper is putting on.

I will try and make the oct ride. Your wife is going to freeze her as off.

No taker's on riding in the morning. Look's like craig will be near hell mi so i will be near hell also. Todd is riding out of grand rapids i think. If he dident fall in the dash he was running.

Todd is out he has to much work to do. so it looks like a Hell mi ride. Craig said some kind of a get togather is going on.

It was great Tom. I cought up with Craig and some of his friends in pinckney and went to a vintage motorcycle show in stockbridge and than we meet up with Damon in hell and he took us on a ride through the waterloo area.

I need to check the forum more often, I wish I could have found someone to ride with, never even got her out of the garage...

Thanks Damon and Mike. I was another great day. There's something just different when you ride with other V=Max guys. Can't put my finger on just what...

Thanks guys!

BTW... I just thought I'd mention this. There were a lot of small groups riding the same twisties we were. For some reason, we seemed to always overtake other groups, while no one seemed to overtake us. Anyway, we caught up to one small group in an area that passing would be hard. The group pulled over into a single line so we could ride thru. I thought that was a real cool thing for them to do.

So few weekends left, so much riding to do...

Craig

Back