Who Would Like to see me on My 2009 Vmax?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Earlzach

Reaction score
I know I sure would! Man the wait is goin to kill me.
Is it Close to Jan 09 yet?:bang head:

WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE ME " COP RUNNER " ON THEIR 2009 V-MAX ? THAT IS THE QUESTION !:rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE ME " COP RUNNER " ON THEIR 2009 V-MAX ? THAT IS THE QUESTION !:rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

I hope I come home from work one day to a televised cop chase from a helicopter on Fox News..... only to find out that it's COP RUNNER breakin' in a brand new 2009 Max!

"And you're seeing it live, folks, we have some guy on what appears to be a big slug of a street motorcycle, evading cops - and us.... folks, this guy is outrunning us down I-95... we can't keep up... he is doing well over 150.. if any of you kids at home are watching, do NOT try this at home!" ... etc...

"Oh my God! He did it...unbelievabe....he fucking drank the Seafoam!"

Who would like to see my 09 Ass?

:red ass:

Purty aint it! If ya look close enough ya can see a buritio burn stain on my shorts.

....Um, err, oh my....something about that is not quite right Mark :confused2:
I can't put my finger on it, oh wait that is just wrong too! :bang head: Clense my mind oh lord, purge those images from my mind.......:assimilation:

"Fall to your knees and repent, profane and unholy boy!! You'll find the error in your ways through praaaaayer with the lord!!!" :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Missed my calling, don't cha think? :confused2:

Back