Wish me luck...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srk468

Reaction score
Gonna try to race again tonight, the air is about perfect and I think I have my nitrous worked out now so I'm gonna try that tonight too :D

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys, I doubt it'll be low tens but hoping for mid tens on spray.. With this cool air I'm hoping to get into the 11 teens or even 11.0's tonight just N/A... I'll post results tomorrow for you guys :)

Good luck man! Tell us more about your NO2 system when you get a chance.
Lew

It's a NOS motorcycle fogger system, it comes with an external fuel pump so I drilled & tapped my drain bolt location in my tank to 1/8"npt and am drawing the fuel from there.. put a fuel pressure safety switch on it and a full throttle microswitch (neither came with the kit) and I put the nozzles in the intakes toward the vboost crossover.. I didn't want my bottle hanging in the breeze so I made my own bracket and built the swingarm around it, came out pretty slick I think.. Bottles are a painted black now so everything blends in...
43ae8afb-5db1-bf30.jpg
43ae8afb-5dc8-1e1c.jpg

Good luck brother ! With good air you should definitely go teens. My best with my 89 is 11.13 @121 before carb job, with shitty coils, old plugs and bias plys. How big a shot r you hitting it with ?

Thanks guys, I weighed my lard ass when I got home and was 290lbs on the nose :( so bear that in mind, went a best of 11.20 at 119mph with a 1.71 60' on motor but the air was pretty good with only a slight crosswind so until my fatass drops some weight that's about as fast as she'll go I think... I did spray it and went 10.70 at 131mph and I couldn't get my air shifter to grab 5'th so I was on the limiter about 200' before the lights so there's way more in it, only had a 1.78 sixty on that one too so room for improvement there too... I think when I fix the air shifter and maybe drop a few lbs I'll get it to go 10.50's at least on spray and hopefully I can get it to go 11.0's on the motor... I wanna let my buddy Jimmy ride it cause he's a hell of a rider and only weighs about 160lbs in his gear.... LOL

That was a 50 shot, I can ways jet it up too.... ;)

Back