Wish you all a happy turkey day!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like sunny and low 60s here today, may ride the Max to the outlaws house for dinner if I can get the wife to let me.............Enjoy yourselves and be safe everyone!..............Tom.

54 and sunny until 5 where we'll have light showers for an hour or so and then they're gone again.

What a gift of a day for November in Chicago. The max will almost certainly be carrying us to our relatives today.

No fanxgiving down under, now that's one thing I do miss from living in the states..

So happy turkey day to all my US chums, enjoy the food, the drinks and the family!![/QUOTE]

...and football ALL day......HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!......burnouts will have to wait until tomorrow....57 degrees and sunny :clapping:...long weekend ...no work...WHAT A COUNTRY!!.....

54 and sunny until 5 where we'll have light showers for an hour or so and then they're gone again.

What a gift of a day for November in Chicago. The max will almost certainly be carrying us to our relatives today.

Got a fair few miles yesterday while carrying the Mrs., pecan pie, turkey, and other goodies around in the fat max bags. The way out and about was especially amazing with bright sunlight and almost 60 degree weather. A surprising lack of traffic and the unusual warm weather opened up to some good vboost filled hooligan cheer.

The way home was considerably colder and a bit wet but still amazing for late November in Chicago. What an amazing day. I can't say I've been on the bike much with the roads lit up with :xmas: lights.

That's all over now as a cold front rolled in and it's 31 degrees at the moment, and looking to stay about there for the rest of the week. Next Sunday marks my last day of the season as it's the Toys for Tots rally. I hope the weather stays dry enough to let us go. I'll for sure share photos if weather permits, I don't know if any of you country boys have ever seen 20-30,000+ bike rallies before but it's really something else. Especially when half the dudes are dressed up as Santa.

I'm thankful for the weather on Thanksgiving. Motorcycles, family, friends, food, and just a fantastic day all around. I hope everybody had a great day as well and is getting into holiday spirits. Stay safe and stay happy bros.

Back