Yet another Michigan ride.........

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beekeeper

Reaction score
Sunday Oct 14th, Meet time is 10am at the Mobil station I96 and Alden Nash Rd "Exit 52 Lowell"........we're shooting for a 10-3 ride with a lunch stop in the middle at the Black Hawk Inn M89 and M43, hopefully the colors will be good!........Looking foreward to probally the last group ride of the season, if the weather is not favorable I will cancel by 7am on this thread..........Tom.

Damn it Tom,
You guys are having Entirely Too Much Fun !!! :rocket bike: :th_rockon:

I'd like to make it Tom but with racing the day before I'm gonna be kinda out of it... We'll hook up again next season for sure and hopefully I keep my driveshaft this time! LOL

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Ya know Dennis........I'm just practicing for next years Thunder event!.....:punk:.......I will expect you to make up for lost time on the road with me!.....:biglaugh:............No problem SRK........Have fun and don't break anything expensive!..................Tom.

I'll definitely take you up on that offer Tom. :D
Hopefully you can talk a few of these Magna Riders into coming along to Thunder Too !

Damn I'd love to do that but I'm afraid my bike won't be recovered from the dooings on the 13th. Not to mention its on the wrong side of the 3rd Wednesday (SS check day).

Craig

You know Im in Tom!! Loolin at my tire, it may be my last blast..maybe i should trailer it so i can leave it on the tarmac and get my moneys worth out of that avon!? I could pull up to the trailer on threads!! :hmmm:

Wait Rob... I know where there is a nice long strip of your rear tire///Maybe we could glue it back on...

Damn I hate it when winter comes...

Craig

Darn........This is shaping up to be another hooligan event and I have to lead it...........:damn angry:............Tom.

CRAP !!! Screwed again.... have another cousin wedding I HAVE to attend in Indiana that weekend...according to the boss. That's the third one this riding season that's interfered with some good rides and a drag day in Lapeer too !!! :bang head:

So have a safe & fun ride .... and for the ones going to Lapeer..... burn some good times at the track !! :eclipsee_gold_cup:

Sounds like a sweet ride!! I hope here is still some color left..I am in for he ride as long as the weather permits of course.

I'll be there and riding as "tailgunner" :biglaugh: Trying to keep you Hooligans moving! :punk:

Really hope the weather cooperates..... I drove part of the route yesterday and believe we should still have some color....:ummm:

Dang Jeff..........Hopefully next season all your relatives will be either married or graduated!...........:biglaugh:...........Enjoy your anniversary Chad!............Unless you can talk her into a hooligan ride!..............:punk:...................Tom.

Enjoy your anniversary Chad!............Unless you can talk her into a hooligan ride!..............:punk:...................Tom.

I don't think her Shadow 600 would pass muster on one of the Hooligan rides, and she's too tough to ride on the back of anyone's bike now. :punk:

:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:----------let me check my tire..............:ummm:

Back