Looking for scoops

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
I'm trying to find these scoops. Anyone know? I've been looking and now my eyes are not working well anymore:bang head:

Attachments

• dave_a.jpg
    dave_a.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 87
  • john_ts_max.jpg
    john_ts_max.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 74
  • taches_newmax.jpg
    taches_newmax.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 65
SHIT "KJ" if you cant find them , nobody can ! ... but i'll tell you one thing , that first bike is F@#$^*G BAD ASS !

I just downloaded thier .pdf catalog with no issues. Its faster then to wait until explorer or firefox loads it.

Thanks Mike, Now I just have to figure shipping. Then come January I order new scoops and a tail section to go along with my dual headlights.

What dual headlights are you looking to use? Sounds pretty cool.

I mocked up these dual 6"-ers from aztec last night. I'm fabricating a bracket cause I don't like the fork clamp style. I like the free floating look the original max headlight has. Then the next step is to fabricate new turnsignal brackets.

Attachments

• headlights1.jpg
    headlights1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 21
  • headlights2.jpg
    headlights2.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 18
I mocked up these dual 6"-ers from aztec last night. I'm fabricating a bracket cause I don't like the fork clamp style. I like the free floating look the original max headlight has. Then the next step is to fabricate new turnsignal brackets.

def. i always liked the bug eye headlights but the turn signal bracket would look way off then. i like that ur gonna fab one up to match the new look.

Take a look at Oberon bar end weight/LED blinkers. If you don't mind drilling a small hole in the handlebars for the wiring you are all set.

Take a look at Oberon bar end weight/LED blinkers. If you don't mind drilling a small hole in the handlebars for the wiring you are all set.

I was thinking about that, but a little birdie told me the front end and bar setup isn't going to last much longer.:biglaugh:

"KJ" CHECK OUT THESE TURN SIGNALS , THEY GO AROUND THE FORK TUBES ! IF I HAD THE MONEY I WOULD HAVE THEM ALREADY ! ...AFTER CLICKING ONTO THIS LINK , SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THEM ! ... http://www.customdynamics.com/wrap_around_LED_fork_clamps.htm

Back