17 inch dutchman wheel for the V-max 1200 or 1700

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Civitello

Reaction score
17 inch wheel for the Yamaha V-max super light dutchman rear wheel. The dutchman matches your stock front wheel and works with all stock components. Very cool custom touch for any V-max especially if you want to drop weight and go fast. Two piece wheel precision machined for optimal performance and stability. This is not a cheap welded wheel, These wheels are show quality and offer a weight and stability advantage over stock wheels and aftermarket wheels, excluding carbon fiber wheels. The wheel is identical to the one in the picture, this is one that just went out. This product has a two week lead time anyone who is interested or has questions should give us a call. 203-574-7859

Attachments

• dd1.jpeg
    dd1.jpeg
    242.5 KB · Views: 3
17 inch wheel for the Yamaha V-max super light dutchman rear wheel. The dutchman matches your stock front wheel and works with all stock components. Very cool custom touch for any V-max especially if you want to drop weight and go fast. Two piece wheel precision machined for optimal performance and stability. This is not a cheap welded wheel, These wheels are show quality and offer a weight and stability advantage over stock wheels and aftermarket wheels, excluding carbon fiber wheels. The wheel is identical to the one in the picture, this is one that just went out. This product has a two week lead time anyone who is interested or has questions should give us a call. 203-574-7859
Looks great Paul! I tell ya, I get nothin but compliments on that 300 wheel you machined for me.
20180112_222723.jpg

nice job on the wheel, i would love to get one but postage to Australia would be very expensive.

Latest posts

Back